AdviceDogs

What Breed is My Dog?

I got my dog Bella when she was 2 weeks old. The people we got her from said she was a Border Collie Boxer mix, but she looks nothing like either. I think she is some sort of Belgian Malinois, but I don't know. We've had suggestions from Pharaoh Hound to German Shepherd.

By Ivy from Fort Worth, TX

Answers

She's a beauty, but don't see any Mal in her ( see my pic; our four year old Hannah is a Belgian Malinois). All Mals have a black facial mask; even the mixes seem to carry that dominant trait.

Bella looks like she has a lot of GSD in her, possibly some hound.

Whatever she is, she looks like a keeper!