What Breed is My Dog?

I got my dog Bella when she was 2 weeks old. The people we got her from said she was a Border Collie Boxer mix, but she looks nothing like either. I think she is some sort of Belgian Malinois, but I don't know. We've had suggestions from Pharaoh Hound to German Shepherd.

By Ivy from Fort Worth, TX

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

She's a beauty, but don't see any Mal in her ( see my pic; our four year old Hannah is a Belgian Malinois). All Mals have a black facial mask; even the mixes seem to carry that dominant trait.

Bella looks like she has a lot of GSD in her, possibly some hound.

Whatever she is, she looks like a keeper!

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 28, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:34:01 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.