What Breed is My Dog?

I believe my dog is a Min Pin and Chihuahua mix. What do you think?

By Shannon from CA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Yes your dog looks just like mine and we know hes a Chi- Min pin mix. Only difference is mine is black.

Thanks. I thought so. Thanks for the response. Is yours hyper as heck? She is so smart and so fast. :) I love her to death. Just wanted to know the breed so I can see the normal behavior of the two mixes.

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 31, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 6:52:47 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.