What Breed is My Dog?

This is our female pup that we adopted (the light one on left). We were told she is a Boxer mix. Any ideas what her mix could be? Thanks!

By Bree

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have no idea, but she is as cute as a ladybug in the garden, as is your lick mister or miss on the right! Hope you all have a long and happy friendship! :-)

Looks like Pitbull/ Boxer mix.

We were looking up different mixes of pups and we wondered is she was Boxer/Pit mix too! She has crazy energy and always wants to play, shes not a cuddly one. But at an early age I taught her to sit & shake & lay, shes smart!

I see some Jack Russell Terrier in her face. I have a Boxer mixed with a Border Terrier and her underbite confirms at least the Boxer part of her.

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 7, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:23:59 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.