What Breed is My Dog?

What breed of dog is this? Her tail curls up over her back. She is 6 months old. I was told she is a Havanese.

By mom from VT

Hi, I would guess she is part Papillon. I have one dog that is half Papillon and one that is 1/4 Papillon but looks like Yorkie and both have curled tails just like your dog.

This is what she looked like a couple of mos. ago before her haircut. I got her from a breeder, but since I have looked at other sites for Havanese I didn't think she was. She is the one in front.

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 11, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 3:11:22 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.