What Breed is My Dog?

We were given this dog when he was a little puppy. He's so sweet, but he is food aggressive to other animals. He has more fur around his neck, he is "golden yellow" and white. We think he might be a Golden Retriever mix of some sort. Does anyone have an idea what he is mixed with?

By Payton from GA

He looks similar to my dog, Rusty Girl, she is Boxer/German Shepherd mix. They have similar ears, white paws, white markings on the chest, and the white tip on her tail. She does have more of a boxer nose, black muzzle with white on top of her snout, but they look similar. Maybe a Golden Retriever/Boxer?

It looks to me as if it might be part Corgi, you say it is food aggressive?

It is time to start the "no free meals program." That is what I call what is covered in the following video.

Robyn :)

Thank you both for the comments! ;)

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 19, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat