What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog mixed with?

By Sharon and my dog, Bingo!

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know Bingo's body proportions, but with the coloring I would think Doberman (a Mini Pinscher?)and the prominent forehead looks kind of Chihuahua. Yet, outside of knowing what to look for health wise and personality traits. Bingo looks Fabulous! What a cutie! Who knew the dog I sang about in elementary school was so cute!

I agree, looks like min-pin and chihuahua. And very cute!

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 8, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:27:55 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.