What Breed is My Dog?

This is my dog Mowgli. What breed is he? I was told he's a Siberian Husky, but he doesn't look like most of the Siberians I have seen.

By Randall from OH

Your dog could very well be a siberian. It is hard to determine from this picture. With that in mind, Siberians have a color called Agouti. Agouti colored Siberians are very rare indeed. The Agouti looks like a wild color. Here is a link to a great website that has pictures of Agouti Siberian Huskies. The site talks about different colors and color genetics of the Siberian. http://www.huskycolors.com/agouti.html

Here is another picture of him. Probably the best one he let me take of him. But thanks for the feedback,the website was helpful. Thanks again!

Looks exactly like the Siberian Huskies that I have seen. Beautiful dogs!

I grew up with a siberian husky this dog kinda looks like but he also looks like a mix of something not sure but he is beautiful ! Best of luck :)

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 16, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat