What Breed is My Dog?

We adopted this dog from a shelter. They told us it was a Shar Pei mix. Can anyone tell me what it might be mixed with?

By Delilah from Mo

It is hard to tell from the pic whether the tail curves up at all. I vote husky due to the coloring and the slight upward set of the ears, and the tip on the tail.

Your dog could have a multitude of breeds mixed in. I once had a dog that looked like a small black lab and I know for certain that her mother was a white poodle! Does your dog have a black tongue, because Sharpei's have black tongues, so do Chows.

No way would I say shar pei. They are the wrinkley dog, I see nothing like that, part husky or in that family. Ria

It looks like there could be lab in it. Perhaps swiss mountain dog. Very cute.

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 7, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat