What Breed is My Dog?

Dakota was a stray male we accepted in April 2011 at approximately 5 1/2 months of age. I am curious what breed(s) other owners think Dakota may be.

On June 14th he weighed 78 lbs. He has double rear dew claws.

By CatnKev from OK

By his looks, weight, and the fact that he has rear dewclaws. I would say he is a mixed breed composing mostly of the St Bernard breed. His colorings and markings mimic the St. Bernard breed, and many St Bernards have double rear dew claws. I was a Licensed Veterinary Technician for 17 years who also had the pleasure of showing my dogs to their Championships at many dog shows. I would place a bet on St Bernard mix.

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 4, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat