What Breed is My Dog?

I was wondering if anyone might know what breed of dog this is. I got him a couple of months ago and have done lots of research to try and figure out what breed he is but no luck! He is about 12 weeks old.

dredre09 from TX

He looks to be a pitbull boxer mix. Very cute guy you got there!

I think perhaps your dog might be part Beagle - he is very cute and should not grow to be too big.

Those markings are so adorable, the eyes are killing me. Those little black lines

it makes him look so sincere, earnest lil guy could be a beagle, boxer, pit mix?

I see beagle, pit bull

He looks like a dachshund/ beagle mix to me. Those paws look very similar and also that tail to a dachshund. And that is no doubt a beagle face. Sad hound eyes. I have a dachshund.

Also dark little eyebrows. Dachshund.

The coloring tells me possibly Beagle or Jack Russell in there. The eyes look more like that of a hound so I go back to the beagle. But as far as the heftiness of him, maybe some pit or boxer?

I too think he's a Beagle/Pitty mix, and he is certainly cute, cute, cute...

Maaybe a boxer mix?

I've been a pro dog trainer for over 40 years. Have owned over 50 dogs and counting. I've had Beagle, English Bull Dogs, Boxers and know that there is no such breed as a Pit; They are various Terrier breeds mixed with Bull dogs. My guess is that this is a Beagle/English Bull Dog/ Pit mix. The ears are too short to be a Beagle but, that of a Terrier breed. It's feet are chunky that of a English Bull Dog, too short for a Boxer at this age. It's eyes are of a Bull Terrier, with it's width. It's coloring is a combination of Beagle and Bull Dog. It's tail is of a Beagle with the white tip. It's muscle structure in it's hind legs is that of a English Bull Dog. His front legs of a Beagle and it's front and back feet of a English Bull Dog. Whatever he seems to be he is a doll and will capture any dog lover's heart. What a cutie you've got.

He looks like a boxer and beagle to me, maybe some pit.

He looks like pit/lab.

That looks near identical to my dog which I was told the fater was american staf x with what they thought was whippet. Mother is pitt x staff.

Looks near identical to my pup. The father was Am Staff x what they thought to be whippet. Mother is Pity x staff

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 18, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄