What Breed is My Dog?

Can someone help me on finding out what breed my 5 month old puppy is? I've only had him 2 weeks, and the people that gave him to me said he's a Pit, but I know he's not full Pit cuz he's too big. He loves to chew especially on anything that looks like wood, and he has a long tail. I'm thinking he's Pit/Lab mix.

By Shauna

Looks like he may be a pit/ golden retriever mix. He is pretty, looks to be a sweet pup. When you take him to the vet, ask him or her, they will be able to tell you more. Good luck.

Just me but I think you have a red pit and they also have the light red color a puppies gets deeper with age and the white freckles is normal. I would say he is pretty close if not full red pit.

Pets Dogs AdviceJune 19, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂