What Breed is My Dog?

Can someone help me on finding out what breed my 5 month old puppy is? I've only had him 2 weeks, and the people that gave him to me said he's a Pit, but I know he's not full Pit cuz he's too big. He loves to chew especially on anything that looks like wood, and he has a long tail. I'm thinking he's Pit/Lab mix.

By Shauna

Looks like he may be a pit/ golden retriever mix. He is pretty, looks to be a sweet pup. When you take him to the vet, ask him or her, they will be able to tell you more. Good luck.

Just me but I think you have a red pit and they also have the light red color a puppies gets deeper with age and the white freckles is normal. I would say he is pretty close if not full red pit.

Pets Dogs AdviceJune 19, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat