What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? My puppy Luna is a six month old Husky mix. I was curious what she is mixed with. One of her brothers looks like a Swiss mountain dog, some look like her (with darker eyes and darker noses same fur), and one looks like a Malamute or a darker Husky. Thanks!

By Melissa from North NJ

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know what your dog is but I had to tell you she is very striking looking. She's beautiful, but I'm sure you already knew that!

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 20, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:27:19 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.