What Breed is My Dog?

I have a Lab mix and I'm still puzzled as to what else is in the mix. He is very small for a Lab, probably around 4 pounds and very long. He resembles a slinky, ha ha. The markings on his face remind me of a German Shepherd or Boxer, perhaps. I can't seem to figure it out and it's getting me more and more curious. Any ideas?

By Michelle from FL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Dachshund?

Looks like he could have some blackmouth curr in him, too.

Oh so cute I had a gs pup and yours does have a wider type face and is a cutie pie.

I agree with the black mouth mountain cur suggestion, nice dogs, not to big and real smart.

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 31, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:25:41 PM on 10.0.1.163 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.