What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is she? Border Collie, Pit bull mix is what I tell people. I've heard many things, I want to know more. I got a DNA breed test for her and sent it in earlier. What is your opinion?

By Kittie from Medical Lake, WA

german shepherd mix

The DNA ancestry test is definitely the way to go. Congratulations on not only wanting to know, but actively doing something about it. Just like humans, so many traits are recessive that it's impossible to guess accurately. A guess is just that; it won't tell the whole story. Bet you can hardly wait to get the results!

For some reason no picture is showing now to be able to give you an answer :-(