What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Have you ever had a bunch of random ingredients and wondered if there was anything you could make with them? Luckily, it is possible to create a variety of delicious meals with items you may already have on hand. This is a guide about "What can I make with these ingredients?".

A woman looking in the refrigerator.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have small cans of potted meat, mashed potatoes, frozen mixed veggies, and Bisquick.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Sounds like a version of shepherds pie !

I have turkey, tomatoes, stock, onion and curry powder. Can I make a curry? I don't have almonds, yogurt, or other spices.

By Jim

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
    Best Answer

I'd skip the curry powder and just make soup. You have the ingredients for that.

Best Answer

Sounds to me that you have the ingredients for a nice curry sauce to put over turkey and noodles. Sounds yummy to me.

What can I make using these ingredients?

okra
    small raw potato
    peppers
    cilantro
    jalapeno
    tomatoes

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could try 'AllRecipes.com'. On the main page, they have an ingredient search. Hope this helps :)

Read More Answers...

I am trying to have more creative ideas for my green veggies. I have a pretty good pantry.

By Gayla

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
      Best Answer

I mix 1/2 avocado with 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese. Don't see why you can't throw some broccoli into the mix. I'm going to try it. I also like to sprinkle my avocado with a little fresh lemon juice. Serve this on a bed of kale. I've also done an avocado, hard boiled egg, kale and broccoli salad with a yogurt and balsamic dressing using a little honey to sweeten the dressing. Hope this helps.

I have imitation crab meat, avocado, clementines and shredded mozzarella cheese. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Hilary

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
      Best Answer

1.Cut avocado in half length length way, add your crab meat and top with shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by some favourite oil dressing. Nice Entree or light lunch.

2. Spread avocado on wrap bread add crab meat and cheese. salt and pepper. options to add carrot carrot, shredded lettuce or spinach leaves roll up and enjoy.

3.Cook a few slices of toast, mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together spread on toast, put on plate and pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Serve as a open sandwich.

4.Cook and pasta of your choice, mix your avocado, crab meat and cheese into hot pasta. serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.

5. Fresh bread roll, add your avocado, crab meat and cheese, spread some mayonnaise and enjoy.

6. Mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together add a little lemon juice, serve as a dip or spread for cracker biscuits.

What can I make with bell peppers, corn, black beans, and chicken?

By Kisha

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I usually go to the following website. Lots of recipes with the ingredients you have on hand. recipepuppy.com

Read More Answers...

What can I make with Mozzarella and tomatoes?

By D Grace

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Pizza

Read More Answers...

What can I make with eggs, water, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon?

By Rachel

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to http://allrecipes.com/ and click on ingredients at the top. Type in the ingredients you have and it will give you a list of recipes with those ingredients.

Read More Answers...

I have 1% milk, onions, and potatoes.

By Elvira

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could make potato soup. Cut up your potatoes and onions, cover with water and boil with lid off for for about 15-20 mins. Drain off half of the water and add some milk. Salt pepper and margarine added also makes it taste great!

Read More Answers...

We are snowed in and all we have is some pasta, tuna, onion, and frozen peas. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Herb G

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Cook pasta as per package instructions and drain. Slice and fry the onion (and any garlic if you have it) till nice and brown in oil - butter will do if you don't have any oil but use a low heat since butter may burn on high heat. Add the frozen peas, mix in the drained tuna and combine everything with the pasta. Top with parmesan if you like.

Lovely meal which we happen to make often at home but I sometimes add a can of tomatoes as well after the onions are cooked and leave it to simmer for about 10 minutes. It's even better but I don't know if you have any. it's still very good without them.

Read More Answers...

What can I make with apples, butter, flour, three eggs, syrup, and raisin bran? I'm limited to these ingredients at my beach house.

By Kristina

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Cook sliced, peeled apples in water until soft. Drain, then add syrup to sweeten. Cut the flour with the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Roll out into dough. Cut into wedges or rounds. Fill with apples, fold over. Bake in the oven as apple turnovers.

The raisin bran doesn't come into it, but you could eat it dry as a snack later.

What can I make with barley and cream of mushroom soup?

By Kathy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Mushroom soup with barley

I have scallops, lemon, orange peppers, chicken stock, garlic, and pasta. What can I make with this?

By Brenda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you go to this link and type in the ingredients it will come up with oodles of recipes for you :-)

http://www.supercook.com/

Read More Answers...

What can I make with hamburger, corn bread mix, beans, and spaghetti sauce?

By Jean

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Brown the hamburger with a chopped onion, (optional) Drain the beans and mix with the hamburger, add spaghetti sauce just enough to moisten. Spread in a baking dish. Top with grated cheese (again optional) cover with the cornbread batter. Bake until the cornbread is done and lightly browned.

Read More Answers...

I have flour, sugar, milk, eggs, and cinnamon.

By S Long

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Is it all-purpose or self-rising? If self-rising, you can do this. If all purpose, you'll need to add a little baking powder to the flour.

Then add an egg and milk. Make a dough. Roll or pat out the dough into a rectangle. Cover with a little soft butter or margarine and cover that with sugar and cinnamon.

Roll like a jelly roll and cut into slices. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and bake until cinnamon rolls are done.

I have hamburger, cheese, biscuit dough, onions, and tomato products.

By Dawn B

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could make a "cheeseburger pie"...although you didn't say now many servings you needed.

Basically, it's a recipe my mom made. She layered the bottom of a casserole dish with a thin layer of tomato sauce. Then, she sauteed ground beef, onions (and sometimes green pepper or celery, if we had some), seasoning it with salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Then she topped the cooked meat layer with shredded or diced cheese (She usually made two sets of layers but you don't need to). Just add more tomato sauce, and finish it off with a layer of bread crumbs.

Heat in a 350F oven until the crumbs are browned, maybe 15 minutes. Or you could use your biscuit dough, that would be even better! Cook the casserole until the biscuits are done, at the temperature and however long it says to cook them.

It was pretty cheap, and it tasted good. She also served it with wedges of lettuce, if we had some, so it really was like a cheese burger.

What can I make with rice, spaghetti sauce, pinto beans, flour, sugar, and seasonings?

By Crystal

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Spanish rice, and a sweet bean pie!

Read More Answers...

Here's what I have: broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, acorn squash, and green beans. I also have ground turkey, beef, chicken stock, canned diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, etc. What kind of soup can I make?

By 4G

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Leave out the fish and soy sauce and put everything else in a crock pot. That is the ingredients for amazing soup that I call "end of the month soup" where I put whatever I have in the fridge and cupboards. Add enough water or better yet broth to cover and cook overnight. If you have some rice about 2 hours before you serve it, throw that in too.

PBP

What can I make for dinner with ground beef, carrots, onions, tomato soup, Minute Rice, and sausage?

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What can I make with these ingredients: chicken breasts, snow peas, alfalfa sprouts, rice, green onions, ginger, celery, soy sauce, garlic paste?

Load More
      Food and Recipes Food Tips Cheap MealsNovember 25, 2013
      close up of pepperoni pizzaa
      Bubble Pizza Recipes
      Measuring Ingredients
      Measuring Ingredients
      Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
      Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
      potatoes and cheese
      Recipes with Five or Less Ingredients
      © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 28, 2016 at 2:04:15 AM on 10.0.0.66 in 362 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.