What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Have you ever had a bunch of random ingredients and wondered if there was anything you could make with them? Luckily, it is possible to create a variety of delicious meals with items you may already have on hand. This is a guide about "What can I make with these ingredients?".

December 27, 2014 Flag

I have turkey, tomatoes, stock, onion and curry powder. Can I make a curry? I don't have almonds, yogurt, or other spices.

By Jim

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I'd skip the curry powder and just make soup. You have the ingredients for that.

Best Answer

Sounds to me that you have the ingredients for a nice curry sauce to put over turkey and noodles. Sounds yummy to me.

Read More Answers...

January 16, 2016 Flag

What can I make using these ingredients?

okra
small raw potato
peppers
cilantro
jalapeno
tomatoes

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could try 'AllRecipes.com'. On the main page, they have an ingredient search. Hope this helps :)

I ended up making gumbo using the potato for sm serving fries. I used a different sausage and chopped up shrimp.

Read More Answers...

March 28, 2016 Flag

I have small cans of potted meat, mashed potatoes, frozen mixed veggies, and Bisquick.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Sounds like a version of shepherds pie !

February 5, 2014 Flag

I am trying to have more creative ideas for my green veggies. I have a pretty good pantry.

By Gayla

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I mix 1/2 avocado with 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese. Don't see why you can't throw some broccoli into the mix. I'm going to try it. I also like to sprinkle my avocado with a little fresh lemon juice. Serve this on a bed of kale. I've also done an avocado, hard boiled egg, kale and broccoli salad with a yogurt and balsamic dressing using a little honey to sweeten the dressing. Hope this helps.

January 20, 2014 Flag

I have imitation crab meat, avocado, clementines and shredded mozzarella cheese. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Hilary

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

1.Cut avocado in half length length way, add your crab meat and top with shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by some favourite oil dressing. Nice Entree or light lunch.

2. Spread avocado on wrap bread add crab meat and cheese. salt and pepper. options to add carrot carrot, shredded lettuce or spinach leaves roll up and enjoy.

3.Cook a few slices of toast, mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together spread on toast, put on plate and pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Serve as a open sandwich.

4.Cook and pasta of your choice, mix your avocado, crab meat and cheese into hot pasta. serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.

5. Fresh bread roll, add your avocado, crab meat and cheese, spread some mayonnaise and enjoy.

6. Mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together add a little lemon juice, serve as a dip or spread for cracker biscuits.

July 31, 2011 Flag

What can I make with eggs, water, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon?

By Rachel

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Another good site is:

http://allrecipes.com/

Here is the link to the ingredients page:

http://allrecipes.com/Search/Ingredients.aspx

Go to http://allrecipes.com/ and click on ingredients at the top. Type in the ingredients you have and it will give you a list of recipes with those ingredients.

Read More Answers...

August 29, 2014 Flag

What can I make with bell peppers, corn, black beans, and chicken?

By Kisha

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about a bean salad? Just throw everything in a bowl and mix it up! I would cook the chicken first and cube it!

I usually go to the following website. Lots of recipes with the ingredients you have on hand. recipepuppy.com

Read More Answers...

August 2, 2014 Flag

What can I make with Mozzarella and tomatoes?

By D Grace

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I agree on the Caprise - yummy! Also if you have some bread, make Bruschetta. Chop tomato with basil, course salt, pepper and shredded mozzarella. Broil in the oven.

Pizza

Read More Answers...

November 25, 2014 Flag

I have 1% milk, onions, and potatoes.

By Elvira

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Potato soup! Do a search on "potato soup recipe" to find a recipe that calls for ingredients closely matching those you have on hand.

You could make potato soup. Cut up your potatoes and onions, cover with water and boil with lid off for for about 15-20 mins. Drain off half of the water and add some milk. Salt pepper and margarine added also makes it taste great!

Read More Answers...

January 7, 2014 Flag

We are snowed in and all we have is some pasta, tuna, onion, and frozen peas. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Herb G

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could try the website www.recipepuppy.com and type in the ingredients you have and it will suggest various recipes for you to try. I've found this very helpful for me in the past. Hope this helps you.

Cook pasta as per package instructions and drain. Slice and fry the onion (and any garlic if you have it) till nice and brown in oil - butter will do if you don't have any oil but use a low heat since butter may burn on high heat. Add the frozen peas, mix in the drained tuna and combine everything with the pasta. Top with parmesan if you like.

Lovely meal which we happen to make often at home but I sometimes add a can of tomatoes as well after the onions are cooked and leave it to simmer for about 10 minutes. It's even better but I don't know if you have any. it's still very good without them.

Read More Answers...

September 6, 2011 Flag

I have scallops, lemon, orange peppers, chicken stock, garlic, and pasta. What can I make with this?

By Brenda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Oh, I forgot...add some lemon zest to the sauce right before its done, and after it's finished (ie, already on your plate). Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over top. You want to lemon at the end. It tastes acidic, but in its natural state it is alkaline. Adding heat makes it more acidic and not so good for your digestive system (the closer to raw the better).

If you go to this link and type in the ingredients it will come up with oodles of recipes for you :-)

http://www.supercook.com/

Read More Answers...

December 22, 2013 Flag

What can I make with hamburger, corn bread mix, beans, and spaghetti sauce?

By Jean

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could make chili with the hamburger, beans and spaghetti sauce, then use the corn meal to make corn bread to eat with the chili.

Brown the hamburger with a chopped onion, (optional) Drain the beans and mix with the hamburger, add spaghetti sauce just enough to moisten. Spread in a baking dish. Top with grated cheese (again optional) cover with the cornbread batter. Bake until the cornbread is done and lightly browned.

Read More Answers...

July 31, 2011 Flag

What can I make with rice, spaghetti sauce, pinto beans, flour, sugar, and seasonings?

By Crystal

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Spanish rice, and a sweet bean pie!

Read More Answers...

February 19, 2015 Flag

What can I make with apples, butter, flour, three eggs, syrup, and raisin bran? I'm limited to these ingredients at my beach house.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Food and Recipes Food Tips Cheap MealsNovember 25, 2013
close up of pepperoni pizzaa
Bubble Pizza Recipes
Measuring Ingredients
Measuring Ingredients
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
potatoes and cheese
Recipes with Five or Less Ingredients
🎉
🎄