What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Category Cheap Meals
Have you ever had a bunch of random ingredients and wondered if there was anything you could make with them? Luckily, it is possible to create a variety of delicious meals with items you may already have on hand. This is a guide about "What can I make with these ingredients?".

I have cream of chicken soup and chicken legs. What can I make with these ingredients?

Check out this recipe for something called Michigan Chicken. You just need a couple other ingredients:

http://www.just  gan-chicken.html

YUM!

I have turkey, tomatoes, stock, onion and curry powder. Can I make a curry? I don't have almonds, yogurt, or other spices.

By Jim

Best Answer

I'd skip the curry powder and just make soup. You have the ingredients for that.

What can I make using these ingredients?

okra
small raw potato
peppers
cilantro
jalapeno
tomatoes

i forgot to say, skip the potato, though

I am trying to have more creative ideas for my green veggies. I have a pretty good pantry.

By Gayla

Best Answer

I mix 1/2 avocado with 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese. Don't see why you can't throw some broccoli into the mix. I'm going to try it. I also like to sprinkle my avocado with a little fresh lemon juice. Serve this on a bed of kale. I've also done an avocado, hard boiled egg, kale and broccoli salad with a yogurt and balsamic dressing using a little honey to sweeten the dressing. Hope this helps.

I have banana peppers, tomatoes, cream cheese, bacon bits, and bacon. What can I make?

wow, if only you had potatoes, this all sounds to me like a very delicious baked potato waiting to happen

Aside from that, you could make a great dip, with bacon on the side.

Just take the banana peppers, tomatoes, cream cheese, bacon bits and mix them in a food procesor or by hand.

I need to use up some of the stuff in my cupboard. I have chocolate, marshmallows, flour, cereal, dried fruit, sugar, honey, coconut, etc.

Any ideas. I am going to a big bring and share party tomorrow.

YOu could essentially make Rice Krispie treat type things with the marshallows, nuts, etc.

If you also have eggs and butter you can make a brownie http://www.myre  -topped-brownies

I have imitation crab meat, avocado, clementines and shredded mozzarella cheese. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Hilary

Best Answer

1.Cut avocado in half length length way, add your crab meat and top with shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by some favourite oil dressing. Nice Entree or light lunch.

2. Spread avocado on wrap bread add crab meat and cheese. salt and pepper. options to add carrot carrot, shredded lettuce or spinach leaves roll up and enjoy.

3.Cook a few slices of toast, mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together spread on toast, put on plate and pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Serve as a open sandwich.

4.Cook and pasta of your choice, mix your avocado, crab meat and cheese into hot pasta. serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.

5. Fresh bread roll, add your avocado, crab meat and cheese, spread some mayonnaise and enjoy.

6. Mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together add a little lemon juice, serve as a dip or spread for cracker biscuits.

I have small cans of potted meat, mashed potatoes, frozen mixed veggies, and Bisquick.

Sounds like a version of shepherds pie !

What can I make with eggs, water, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon?

By Rachel

Another good site is:

http://allrecipes.com/

Here is the link to the ingredients page:

http://allrecip  Ingredients.aspx

What can I make with bell peppers, corn, black beans, and chicken?

By Kisha

How about a bean salad? Just throw everything in a bowl and mix it up! I would cook the chicken first and cube it!

What can I make with Mozzarella and tomatoes?

By D Grace

I agree on the Caprise - yummy! Also if you have some bread, make Bruschetta. Chop tomato with basil, course salt, pepper and shredded mozzarella. Broil in the oven.

I have 1% milk, onions, and potatoes.

By Elvira

Potato soup! Do a search on "potato soup recipe" to find a recipe that calls for ingredients closely matching those you have on hand.

We are snowed in and all we have is some pasta, tuna, onion, and frozen peas. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Herb G

You could try the website www.recipepuppy.com and type in the ingredients you have and it will suggest various recipes for you to try. I've found this very helpful for me in the past. Hope this helps you.

I have scallops, lemon, orange peppers, chicken stock, garlic, and pasta. What can I make with this?

By Brenda

Oh, I forgot...add some lemon zest to the sauce right before its done, and after it's finished (ie, already on your plate). Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over top. You want to lemon at the end. It tastes acidic, but in its natural state it is alkaline. Adding heat makes it more acidic and not so good for your digestive system (the closer to raw the better).

What can I make with apples, butter, flour, three eggs, syrup, and raisin bran? I'm limited to these ingredients at my beach house.

By Kristina

Cook sliced, peeled apples in water until soft. Drain, then add syrup to sweeten. Cut the flour with the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Roll out into dough. Cut into wedges or rounds. Fill with apples, fold over. Bake in the oven as apple turnovers.

The raisin bran doesn't come into it, but you could eat it dry as a snack later.

What can I make with barley and cream of mushroom soup?

By Kathy

Mushroom soup with barley

What can I make with hamburger, corn bread mix, beans, and spaghetti sauce?

By Jean

You could make chili with the hamburger, beans and spaghetti sauce, then use the corn meal to make corn bread to eat with the chili.

What can I make with rice, spaghetti sauce, pinto beans, flour, sugar, and seasonings?

By Crystal

http://allrecip  Ingredients.aspx

What can I make for dinner with ground beef, carrots, onions, tomato soup, Minute Rice, and sausage?

By Nancy from Nova Scotia

Anonymous

Go to this link and type in all of those ingredients and it will come up with loads of choices :-) There's a tutorial for first timers using the site to help you out, too ;-)

http://www.supercook.com/

Let us know what you decided to make :-)

I have flour, sugar, milk, eggs, and cinnamon.

By S Long

Is it all-purpose or self-rising? If self-rising, you can do this. If all purpose, you'll need to add a little baking powder to the flour.

Then add an egg and milk. Make a dough. Roll or pat out the dough into a rectangle. Cover with a little soft butter or margarine and cover that with sugar and cinnamon.

Roll like a jelly roll and cut into slices. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and bake until cinnamon rolls are done.

I have hamburger, cheese, biscuit dough, onions, and tomato products.

By Dawn B

You could make a "cheeseburger pie"...although you didn't say now many servings you needed.

Basically, it's a recipe my mom made. She layered the bottom of a casserole dish with a thin layer of tomato sauce. Then, she sauteed ground beef, onions (and sometimes green pepper or celery, if we had some), seasoning it with salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Then she topped the cooked meat layer with shredded or diced cheese (She usually made two sets of layers but you don't need to). Just add more tomato sauce, and finish it off with a layer of bread crumbs.

Heat in a 350F oven until the crumbs are browned, maybe 15 minutes. Or you could use your biscuit dough, that would be even better! Cook the casserole until the biscuits are done, at the temperature and however long it says to cook them.

It was pretty cheap, and it tasted good. She also served it with wedges of lettuce, if we had some, so it really was like a cheese burger.

Load More