Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
A woman looking in the refrigerator.

Have you ever had a bunch of random ingredients and wondered if there was anything you could make with them? Luckily, it is possible to create a variety of delicious meals with items you may already have on hand. This is a guide about "What can I make with these ingredients?".

Here are questions related to What Can I Make With These Ingredients?.

Question: What Can I Make Out of These Ingredients?

I have cooked hamburger patties, spanish rice, and baked onions. I am willing to add whatever necessary.

By Gene A from Victoria, TX

Question: What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

I have hamburger, dill, onion, cilantro, carrots, and potatoes. Any suggestions?

By Pat

Question: Making an Easy Dessert With These Ingredients

What can I make with canned peaches, fresh apples, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, brown sugar, confectioners sugar, and phyllo dough?

By AH from Kent, WA

Question: What Can I Make with Avocado, Kale, and Broccoli?

I am trying to have more creative ideas for my green veggies. I have a pretty good pantry.

By Gayla

Best Answer

By Mary M.02/06/2014

I mix 1/2 avocado with 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese. Don't see why you can't throw some broccoli into the mix. I'm going to try it. I also like to sprinkle my avocado with a little fresh lemon juice. Serve this on a bed of kale. I've also done an avocado, hard boiled egg, kale and broccoli salad with a yogurt and balsamic dressing using a little honey to sweeten the dressing. Hope this helps.

Question: Recipes Using Liquor Filled Chocolates

Someone gave me a bunch of liquor filled chocolates. I cannot imagine eating them all, but could conceive of some divine recipe that included these little chocolates. Any ideas? Each little chocolate is shaped like a little liquor bottle and is .38 oz. There are four flavors: Grand Marnier, Remy Martin, orange Stoli vodka, and Jim Beam bourbon whiskey.

By Leslie

I have imitation crab meat, avocado, clementines and shredded mozzarella cheese. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Hilary

Best Answer

By Bevy M. [3]01/20/2014

1.Cut avocado in half length length way, add your crab meat and top with shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by some favourite oil dressing. Nice Entree or light lunch.

2. Spread avocado on wrap bread add crab meat and cheese. salt and pepper. options to add carrot carrot, shredded lettuce or spinach leaves roll up and enjoy.

3.Cook a few slices of toast, mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together spread on toast, put on plate and pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Serve as a open sandwich.

4.Cook and pasta of your choice, mix your avocado, crab meat and cheese into hot pasta. serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.

5. Fresh bread roll, add your avocado, crab meat and cheese, spread some mayonnaise and enjoy.

6. Mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together add a little lemon juice, serve as a dip or spread for cracker biscuits.

Question: What Can I Make with These Leftovers?

I want to make an Asian curry with leftover roast beef, basil, and broccoli.

By Susan

We are snowed in and all we have is some pasta, tuna, onion, and frozen peas. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Herb G

Most Recent Answer

By cettina [74]01/09/2014

Cook pasta as per package instructions and drain. Slice and fry the onion (and any garlic if you have it) till nice and brown in oil - butter will do if you don't have any oil but use a low heat since butter may burn on high heat. Add the frozen peas, mix in the drained tuna and combine everything with the pasta. Top with parmesan if you like.

Lovely meal which we happen to make often at home but I sometimes add a can of tomatoes as well after the onions are cooked and leave it to simmer for about 10 minutes. It's even better but I don't know if you have any. it's still very good without them.

What can I make with hamburger, corn bread mix, beans, and spaghetti sauce?

By Jean

Most Recent Answer

By Nightsong [33]12/25/2013

Brown the hamburger with a chopped onion, (optional) Drain the beans and mix with the hamburger, add spaghetti sauce just enough to moisten. Spread in a baking dish. Top with grated cheese (again optional) cover with the cornbread batter. Bake until the cornbread is done and lightly browned.

What can I make with 3T butter, 1/3 C flour, 3 C broth, pepper, allspice, nutmeg?

By Jkered

I have 2 packages of black cherry Jello, a can of whole cranberries, pineapple, and walnuts What can I make with this?

By Penny L

Most Recent Answer

By bryguy [1]11/25/2013

You can make black cherry Jello with whole cranberries, pineapple, and walnuts. :)

Seriously, the wonderful thing about Jello is that you can add almost anything you want as filler or garnish. Do note, however, that enzymes in fresh pineapple will prevent the gelatin from setting, so you'll have to add it as a garnish after the gelatin sets (there is info about this on the Jello box). Canned pineapple is fine though because the heat used in canning destroyed the enzyme.

For example, you can make the Jello with cranberies inside. Then puree the pineapple to use as a sauce over the Jello (might want to puree a bit of the cranberries too to add tartness and color). Finally, sprinkle crushed walnuts over everything to add a bit of crunchiness and visual appeal. Or switch the ingredients around, i.e. put the walnut in the Jello, etc.

Or if you're using canned pineapple, you can make a Jello Pineapple roll. Simply open a can of pineapple, drain out the liquid and then pour the Jello in. The can serves as a mold. You can either put the cranberries and walnuts in the core before pouring the Jello in or use them as a garnish or puree sauce later.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/foodcookingchemistry/f/pineapple-jello.htm

RE: What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

I have flour, sugar, butter, and a Snickers bar. What can I make?

By Yameka

Most Recent Answer

By Tess Vowels [1]01/11/2012

Please come back with what you made. I have these same ingredients, but also have several different on-sale box cake mixes. Thought I'd mix chopped Snickers into the batter & bake a cake!

What can I make with pork chops, carrots, onion, sweet potato, and can of french onion soup?

By Chris

Most Recent Answer

By linda lush [67]12/06/2011

Can check cooks.com too, list ingredients, and they find you a recipe.

Question: What Can I Make for Dinner with These Ingredients?

What can I make using ricotta cheese, linguini, ground beef, butter, cream, pancake mix, bananas, apples, garlic, and green onion?

By Omp from Chicago

Most Recent Answer

By Michawn [16]10/06/2011

There are a few websites that let you input ingredients and give you recipes that match those. Try those.

I have scallops, lemon, orange peppers, chicken stock, garlic, and pasta. What can I make with this?

By Brenda

Most Recent Answer

09/12/2011

If you go to this link and type in the ingredients it will come up with oodles of recipes for you :-)

http://www.supercook.com/

What can I make with eggs, water, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon?

By Rachel

Most Recent Answer

By christi [66]08/03/2011

Go to http://allrecipes.com/ and click on ingredients at the top. Type in the ingredients you have and it will give you a list of recipes with those ingredients.

What can I make with rice, spaghetti sauce, pinto beans, flour, sugar, and seasonings?

By Crystal

Most Recent Answer

By Maile [42]08/03/2011

Spanish rice, and a sweet bean pie!

What can I make with frozen cheese ravioli, frozen chicken breast, and a jar of Alfredo sauce?

By colliesr

Most Recent Answer

By Cassie [20]05/31/2011

You could make it like lasagna, except cook the ravioli according to package and then boil your chicken in a little bit of water til done. Then layer the cheese ravioli on the bottom of the pan and put your cooked chicken(shredded) on top of the ravioli. Then pour the alfredo sauce on top of that. Put in the oven and bake til all is bubbly and heated thoroughly. Yum yum! That sounds so good. Wish that I had those ingredients right now. This is a good recipe for those that are on a restricted diet due to acid reflux and peptic ulcers and can't have fried foods or foods with tomatoes due to the acid content.

What can I make for dinner with ground beef, carrots, onions, tomato soup, Minute Rice, and sausage?

By Nancy from Nova Scotia

Most Recent Answer

By Barbara Pope [10]12/06/2011

I would suggest going to the following link and clicking on ingredients at the top of the page:

http://www.allrecipes.com

Just a few ideas that come to mind:

Hamburger Rice Soup
Cajun Soup
Beef-Vegetable Soup

Solutions: What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!