What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Category Cheap Meals
A woman looking in the refrigerator.
Have you ever had a bunch of random ingredients and wondered if there was anything you could make with them? Luckily, it is possible to create a variety of delicious meals with items you may already have on hand. This is a guide about "What can I make with these ingredients?".

I have turkey, tomatoes, stock, onion and curry powder. Can I make a curry? I don't have almonds, yogurt, or other spices.

By Jim

Best Answer

Sounds to me that you have the ingredients for a nice curry sauce to put over turkey and noodles. Sounds yummy to me.

I am trying to have more creative ideas for my green veggies. I have a pretty good pantry.

By Gayla

Best Answer

I mix 1/2 avocado with 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese. Don't see why you can't throw some broccoli into the mix. I'm going to try it. I also like to sprinkle my avocado with a little fresh lemon juice. Serve this on a bed of kale. I've also done an avocado, hard boiled egg, kale and broccoli salad with a yogurt and balsamic dressing using a little honey to sweeten the dressing. Hope this helps.

What can I make with eggs, water, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon?

By Rachel

Go to http://allrecipes.com/ and click on ingredients at the top. Type in the ingredients you have and it will give you a list of recipes with those ingredients.

I have imitation crab meat, avocado, clementines and shredded mozzarella cheese. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Hilary

Best Answer

1.Cut avocado in half length length way, add your crab meat and top with shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by some favourite oil dressing. Nice Entree or light lunch.

2. Spread avocado on wrap bread add crab meat and cheese. salt and pepper. options to add carrot carrot, shredded lettuce or spinach leaves roll up and enjoy.

3.Cook a few slices of toast, mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together spread on toast, put on plate and pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Serve as a open sandwich.

4.Cook and pasta of your choice, mix your avocado, crab meat and cheese into hot pasta. serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.

5. Fresh bread roll, add your avocado, crab meat and cheese, spread some mayonnaise and enjoy.

6. Mix avocado, crab meat and cheese together add a little lemon juice, serve as a dip or spread for cracker biscuits.

What can I make using these ingredients?

okra
small raw potato
peppers
cilantro
jalapeno
tomatoes

Stir fry then all in a garlic based oil.

I have scallops, lemon, orange peppers, chicken stock, garlic, and pasta. What can I make with this?

By Brenda

Anonymous

If you go to this link and type in the ingredients it will come up with oodles of recipes for you :-)

http://www.supercook.com/

What can I make for dinner with ground beef, carrots, onions, tomato soup, Minute Rice, and sausage?

By Nancy from Nova Scotia

I would suggest going to the following link and clicking on ingredients at the top of the page:

http://www.allrecipes.com

Just a few ideas that come to mind:

Hamburger Rice Soup

Cajun Soup

Beef-Vegetable Soup

I have cream of chicken soup and chicken legs. What can I make with these ingredients?

I would bake the chicken, make some rice, then add the soup to the rice and pour over the chicken and serve.

What can I make with rice, spaghetti sauce, pinto beans, flour, sugar, and seasonings?

By Crystal

Spanish rice, and a sweet bean pie!

What can I make with bell peppers, corn, black beans, and chicken?

By Kisha

I usually go to the following website. Lots of recipes with the ingredients you have on hand. recipepuppy.com

What can I make with Mozzarella and tomatoes?

By D Grace

Pizza

We are snowed in and all we have is some pasta, tuna, onion, and frozen peas. What can I make with these ingredients?

By Herb G

Cook pasta as per package instructions and drain. Slice and fry the onion (and any garlic if you have it) till nice and brown in oil - butter will do if you don't have any oil but use a low heat since butter may burn on high heat. Add the frozen peas, mix in the drained tuna and combine everything with the pasta. Top with parmesan if you like.

Lovely meal which we happen to make often at home but I sometimes add a can of tomatoes as well after the onions are cooked and leave it to simmer for about 10 minutes. It's even better but I don't know if you have any. it's still very good without them.

What can I make with pork chops, carrots, onion, sweet potato, and can of french onion soup?

By Chris

Can check cooks.com too, list ingredients, and they find you a recipe.

What can I make using ricotta cheese, linguini, ground beef, butter, cream, pancake mix, bananas, apples, garlic, and green onion?

By Omp from Chicago

There are a few websites that let you input ingredients and give you recipes that match those. Try those.

What can I make with frozen cheese ravioli, frozen chicken breast, and a jar of Alfredo sauce?

By colliesr

You could make it like lasagna, except cook the ravioli according to package and then boil your chicken in a little bit of water til done. Then layer the cheese ravioli on the bottom of the pan and put your cooked chicken(shredded) on top of the ravioli. Then pour the alfredo sauce on top of that. Put in the oven and bake til all is bubbly and heated thoroughly. Yum yum! That sounds so good. Wish that I had those ingredients right now. This is a good recipe for those that are on a restricted diet due to acid reflux and peptic ulcers and can't have fried foods or foods with tomatoes due to the acid content.

I have banana peppers, tomatoes, cream cheese, bacon bits, and bacon. What can I make?

Mix the bacon and cream cheese for a dip for the vegetable.

I need to use up some of the stuff in my cupboard. I have chocolate, marshmallows, flour, cereal, dried fruit, sugar, honey, coconut, etc.

Any ideas. I am going to a big bring and share party tomorrow.

If you have eggs too you can make muffins.

I have 1% milk, onions, and potatoes.

By Elvira

You could make potato soup. Cut up your potatoes and onions, cover with water and boil with lid off for for about 15-20 mins. Drain off half of the water and add some milk. Salt pepper and margarine added also makes it taste great!

What can I make with hamburger, corn bread mix, beans, and spaghetti sauce?

By Jean

Brown the hamburger with a chopped onion, (optional) Drain the beans and mix with the hamburger, add spaghetti sauce just enough to moisten. Spread in a baking dish. Top with grated cheese (again optional) cover with the cornbread batter. Bake until the cornbread is done and lightly browned.

I have flour, sugar, butter, and a Snickers bar. What can I make?

By Yameka

Please come back with what you made. I have these same ingredients, but also have several different on-sale box cake mixes. Thought I'd mix chopped Snickers into the batter & bake a cake!

I have small cans of potted meat, mashed potatoes, frozen mixed veggies, and Bisquick.

Sounds like a version of shepherds pie !

What can I make with the following ingredients?

• flour
  • peanut butter
  • brown sugar
  • cinnamon
  • nutmeg
  • oil

There are lots of recipes on line to make peanut butter cookies with those ingredients, but the easiest one is to use one egg, one cup peanut butter, and one cup of sugar. Mix and bake at 350 until slightly browned. These are not only delicious and easy, but they're also gluten free!

What can I make with apples, butter, flour, three eggs, syrup, and raisin bran? I'm limited to these ingredients at my beach house.

By Kristina

Cook sliced, peeled apples in water until soft. Drain, then add syrup to sweeten. Cut the flour with the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Roll out into dough. Cut into wedges or rounds. Fill with apples, fold over. Bake in the oven as apple turnovers.

The raisin bran doesn't come into it, but you could eat it dry as a snack later.

What can I make with barley and cream of mushroom soup?

By Kathy

Mushroom soup with barley

I have flour, sugar, milk, eggs, and cinnamon.

By S Long

Is it all-purpose or self-rising? If self-rising, you can do this. If all purpose, you'll need to add a little baking powder to the flour.

Then add an egg and milk. Make a dough. Roll or pat out the dough into a rectangle. Cover with a little soft butter or margarine and cover that with sugar and cinnamon.

Roll like a jelly roll and cut into slices. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and bake until cinnamon rolls are done.

What can I make with turkey, mixed vegetables, and diced potatoes?

By Vicky

These are the perfect ingredients for a home made pot pie. Cut up the turkey in chunks, mix with the veggies and potatoes, then spoon into an unbaked frozen pie crust (or make your own!) I would add a can of cream of chicken or mushroom soup to it before baking.

I have hamburger, cheese, biscuit dough, onions, and tomato products.

By Dawn B

You could make a "cheeseburger pie"...although you didn't say now many servings you needed.

Basically, it's a recipe my mom made. She layered the bottom of a casserole dish with a thin layer of tomato sauce. Then, she sauteed ground beef, onions (and sometimes green pepper or celery, if we had some), seasoning it with salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Then she topped the cooked meat layer with shredded or diced cheese (She usually made two sets of layers but you don't need to). Just add more tomato sauce, and finish it off with a layer of bread crumbs.

Heat in a 350F oven until the crumbs are browned, maybe 15 minutes. Or you could use your biscuit dough, that would be even better! Cook the casserole until the biscuits are done, at the temperature and however long it says to cook them.

It was pretty cheap, and it tasted good. She also served it with wedges of lettuce, if we had some, so it really was like a cheese burger.

Here's what I have: broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, carrots, acorn squash, and green beans. I also have ground turkey, beef, chicken stock, canned diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, etc. What kind of soup can I make?

By 4G

Leave out the fish and soy sauce and put everything else in a crock pot. That is the ingredients for amazing soup that I call "end of the month soup" where I put whatever I have in the fridge and cupboards. Add enough water or better yet broth to cover and cook overnight. If you have some rice about 2 hours before you serve it, throw that in too.

PBP

What can I make with these ingredients: chicken breasts, snow peas, alfalfa sprouts, rice, green onions, ginger, celery, soy sauce, garlic paste?

Load More