AdviceDogs

What breed is My Dog?

I bought a puppy a few weeks ago and was told she's a Staff, but she doesn't have papers and as she's getting older I don't think she looks like a full breed Staff, as I think her face is too long and she's quite tall too. Please people let me know what you think.

By Ieshia from Wales

She definitely looks like a pit bull. There are so many varies of Pit & Staff but the tell tale sign is always the white under belly. Google "Brindle" pit or staff and you'll be amazed at the variations of the breed.

I think you are right. She looks like a mix, and is very cute.