Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Where can I find this liquid starch I keep hearing about on here? I've been to several of my local craft shops (Hobby Lobby, JoAnns, and AC Moore), they did not have it, let alone know what I was talking about. Please let me know where I can get it. I found several neat ideas on here that require the starch.

Laura from Spring Lake

Answers:

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Look in your grocery store in the laundry aisle. I used it a lot when I was a preschool teacher many years ago! (03/27/2008)

By sechmin

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Liquid starch can be found in the laundry section of any grocery store. (03/28/2008)

By Gary

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Grocery store or Walmart with the laundry items. (03/28/2008)

By Kathy

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

The brand here is WV is Sta Flo liquid starch normally a light blue plastic container found with washing additives. Hope you locate it. (03/30/2008)

By Judith

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Thanks for all the responses. I found it at Walmart in with the spray starch. Now I can get on with my life, and figure out what project I am going to use. Thanks for all the help. I will post my finished project once I figure out what I'm going to do. Thanks again. (03/31/2008)

By Laura

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

I found it in Dollar Tree for $1. (09/28/2008)

By Kaylyn

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

Smart & Final stores have the liquid starch you're looking for at a great price. Not unlikely for you to find it at a typical grocery store. Worked great for my super starched Halloween costume! (10/22/2008)

By ClarkM

Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?

You can make it yourself from the common dry cornstarch found in the baking sections:

Yes, you can starch clothing with regular corn starch. In a large bowl or pot, stir 1/2 cup of corn starch into 1 cup of cold water. Stir in boiling water (2 quarts for a heavy solution; 4 quarts for medium and 6 quarts for a light solution). Dip the clothing into the starch solution and let dry. To iron, sprinkle the garments lightly with warm water, roll up and place in a plastic bag until evenly moistened, then iron as usual. (02/22/2009)

By Science Teacher

It's March 8, 2016 and Wal-mart no longer carries Sta-Flo liquid starch or any liquid starch. I've been looking for it for 3 days. I'll have to make my own.

Back of a woman scratching her head in confusion at the laundry detergent aisle of the super market
Where Can I Find Liquid Starch?
Starched Shirt
Cleaning Starch from Clothing
starched blue dress shirt
Starching Clothing
Starching Curtains
Starching Curtains
Corn Starch
Uses for Corn Starch
🎉
🎄