Free Online Greetings Websites! Staff

Use online sites like to send last minute holiday wishes. It's free and is a paperless alternative to sending card by mail. What are your favorite sites to find free online greeting cards?

Post them below.

The problem with free online greetings these days is the recent problem with spammers putting something like "Someone has sent you a greeting card..." in the subject line. I got lots of them for a while and even read somewhere that it was becoming a big problem. I don't send them anymore because I figured that nobody would dare to open them. I miss it though because I regularly sent them for little "hellos" or "pick-me-ups". If anyone knows anymore about this and solutions for the problem I'd be very interested in knowing about it.

Check out for some nice (free) e-cards.

Sending online greetings is both tacky and impersonal.

I understand computers, email and the such are convenient, however, we are getting away from the "personal touches" in our society that are, and should be inherent, when sending someone a card. Cards and personal greetings have always been considered personal and sentimental, and they should stay that way. Additionally, how do you send an email greeting to someone who does NOT have, or had limited access, to computers (believe it or not, there are some people out there who don't have computers, or choose not to have one!!) Sending email greeting cards can be compared to ending a relationship via email.

Let's try to keep personal greeting, warm and sentimental as they should be and always have been.

computer with a piggy bank
Free Online Resources
Holidays and Parties Gifts E-CardsDecember 20, 2000
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online