Using Laundry Scoops

Scoops from laundry detergent: The ones I have are transparent green, and checking how much they hold (mine holds 1 cup of liquid) I use them as extra measuring cups when baking. So many times you need to use your 1 cup measuring cup several times. Now I don't have to clean it between ingredients.

By BrendaLea

I got a scoop before at a craft sale.It was filled with mini marshmallows.The tag accached to it said

"I heard you have been naughty,so here is the scoop all you get for Christmas is snowman poop"

You can also do it with chocolate chips and say Reindeer poop.

(If you dont want to post this i understand.I dont want to be rude)

The scoops I save are slightly less than 1/4th cup. I use them for baking if I'm in a hurry. I keep one in the flour canister and one in the sugar canister... one in brown sugar, etc. I also use one in my bag or Arm and Hammer washing soda in my clothes washer. Its good to control how much baking soda we use.. Otherwise, it is wasteful. Thanks for your good suggestion.

Uses for Laundry Scoops
Uses for Laundry Scoops
Better Living Green Living ReusingJanuary 15, 2001
Baby Formula Scoop
Craft Ideas Using Baby Formula Scoops
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops