Homemade Anti-Fog Solution for Windows

I'm looking for a spray to make myself for windshields to stop the fogging on the inside of car. Thought I'd seen it once, but can't find it now. Thanks.

Dottie

I got this off of Back to Basics: Windshield Wiper Frost Free Fluid

Mix 3 parts vinegar to 1 part water and coat the car windows with this

solution. This vinegar and water combination will keep windshields ice and frost-free.

As for fog INSIDE of windows, I have done this in my bathroom and it keeps the mirrors fog-free - wipe shaving cream on the mirror, and then wipe off - DO NOT RINSE. For some reason, the residue left keeps fog away. You have to repeat the applciaiton from time to time.

Rain X anti fog wipes are an amazing anti-fog product expecially for car windows.

http://www.auto  wesrx68030d.html

January 19, 2013 Flag

What home remedy can I use to prevent my car windows from fogging up on the inside? My defroster doesn't work very well at all. I tried the Rain-x brand and that went into the garbage.

By Fran G

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Foggy Windshield
Remedies for a Foggy Windshield
Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsFebruary 2, 2001
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 1:39:26 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.