Discolored Linoleum

I had new wood-grain linoleum put on my kitchen floor. I had my dog's water dish on a carpet in the kitchen. When I went to scrub the floor, the floor underneath the water dish is now almost white. Is there anything I can do to revive the color in the floor?

Please help! My husband is going to be really upset.

Thank you,
Betty Jean DeFazio from Orangeburg, SC

Answers

Remove the rug and let floor dry thoroughly...Perhaps you could try using wood stain, on the discolored linoleum, using a paint brush, to brush the stain on the linoleum...OR, you could try clothing dye...Mix a "strong" solution, if using powdered dye or use straight out of the bottle, if using liquid dye...Brush either of these on with a paint brush also...Good Luck! Let us know if either of these suggestions work!

Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Discolored Linoleum
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJanuary 30, 2007
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
A can of blue paint.
Painting Vinyl (or Linoleum) Flooring
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 12:55:44 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.