Browsing: Creative Cleaning Tools

Cleaning Tools to Keep by the Sink

The following "tools" I keep at or near my sink and use regularly:

Toothbrush (old) - For extra scrubbing in hard to reach places.

Toothbrush to clean sink.

Nut pick - For crevices where the toothbrush won't work. Like the edges of a Pyrex casserole.

Cotton swabs - Reach into small bottles. (I used to deal in antiques and collectibles, and these are great for small items.)

Pipe cleaners - Similar use to the swabs, but can be bent to reach into shoulders of a bottle. Also, they fit through a smaller opening than the swabs.

By Nancy

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

We also keep the baby wipes in the car for Insect Bites & Stings.Once a bee flew in & stung my Mom.

I gave her a wipe, she used it on the sting & it brought the sting way down in a hurry.

- Linne

I was in Petsmart and noticed they have "doggie wipes" for wiping dander, grime, etc off your dog especially good to do in winter in lieu of a bath. I liked the idea and will buy baby wipes (cheapest ones) because I am sure they will be cheaper than "doggie wipes".

- Mary

Creative Cleaning Tools
Creative Cleaning Tools
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJanuary 24, 2002
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Trowel and Garden Gloves
Buying Garden Tools
Stainless Steel Sink
Removing Rust from a Stainless Steel Sink
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:41:58 PM on 10.0.2.224 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.