Recycling Styrofoam Coffee Cups

I recycle everything I can, except I cannot find anyone who will take the Styrofoam coffee cups from the fast food restaurants. I usually have 5 to 7 per week. I don't want to fill up the our landfills if they can be recycled. On the bottom of the cup is the recycle sign with a "6" in the center and "PS" underneath. Any help? I live in Atlanta, GA.

-cdolfin

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

That sounds great but it would be even better if the cups were recyled material already. While we are on the subject of coffee, I just found out there was healthy coffee made from a mushroom from Malaysia, the name is Ganoderma Lucidium.Go here and try it.

www.instacafe.organogold.com

Styrofoam Packing Peanuts
Recycling Styrofoam
K-cups
Organizing Keurig K-cups
Recycled Paper Envelope Finished
Making Recycling Fun
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:12:13 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.