Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Recycling Styrofoam Coffee Cups

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I recycle everything I can, except I cannot find anyone who will take the Styrofoam coffee cups from the fast food restaurants. I usually have 5 to 7 per week. I don't want to fill up the our landfills if they can be recycled. On the bottom of the cup is the recycle sign with a "6" in the center and "PS" underneath. Any help? I live in Atlanta, GA.
-cdolfin

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By friendz 1 06/16/2011 Flag

That sounds great but it would be even better if the cups were recyled material already. While we are on the subject of coffee, I just found out there was healthy coffee made from a mushroom from Malaysia, the name is Ganoderma Lucidium.Go here and try it.
www.instacafe.organogold.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Recycling Styrofoam Coffee Cups

I recycle everything I can, except I cannot find anyone who will take the Styrofoam coffee cups from the fast food restaurants. I usually have 5 to 7 per week. I don't want to fill up the our landfills if they can be recycled. On the bottom of the cup is the recycle sign with a "6" in the center and "PS" underneath. Any help? I live in Atlanta, GA. -cdolfin