Browsing: Recycling Styrofoam

Recycling Styrofoam Coffee Cups

I recycle everything I can, except I cannot find anyone who will take the Styrofoam coffee cups from the fast food restaurants. I usually have 5 to 7 per week. I don't want to fill up the our landfills if they can be recycled. On the bottom of the cup is the recycle sign with a "6" in the center and "PS" underneath. Any help? I live in Atlanta, GA.
-cdolfin

Answers

That sounds great but it would be even better if the cups were recyled material already. While we are on the subject of coffee, I just found out there was healthy coffee made from a mushroom from Malaysia, the name is Ganoderma Lucidium.Go here and try it.

www.instacafe.organogold.com

Styrofoam Packing Peanuts
Recycling Styrofoam
Recycled Paper Envelope Finished
Making Recycling Fun
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 8:22:32 PM on 10.0.0.120 in 839 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.