Organizing Keurig K-cups

Category Storage
Keurig coffee makers are a fast and easy way to have a delicious cup of coffee in the morning. Keep your different flavors of K-cups organized so you can find the one you want, when you need it. This is a guide about organizing Keurig K-cups.

I needed a holder for my Keurig K-cups but did not want to spend $25-$50 for it. I went to a local 2nd hand store and found a wooden revolving spice rack for $2.90. The cups fit perfectly in the holes and I can paint it to match my decor if I want.

By Jill from Blue Bell, PA

My friend got a spice rack from a friend but she is not crazy about the sleek lines. I agree I love old spice racks. We both love Keurig coffee pods so I told her how these would fit.

It occurred to me that the pod racks are pretty spendy but you can find empty spice racks at thrift stores everywhere. Why not combine the two and have the perfect place to store your perfect coffee. Just remember that the top is 1 and 6/8 inches wide so anything with a hole 2 inches would be too big.

N-JOY!

Source: Nope. Just an idea that had to be shared.

Link: N/A

I put the Keurig K cups into a large bowl, but it looked messy. There are lovely holders for purchase in stores (and some custom made ones on eBay that are quite tempting), but I was wondering if anyone had an alternative idea.

Thanks.

By Holly from Dallas, TX

Answers

We bought ours from Bed Bath & Beyond with one of their coupons a couple years ago. I did a search, but don't see one exactly like it available. This is the closest, except it doesn't swivel:

http://www.bedb … asp?SKU=16026212

It's just one sided, and stands close to the wall (we don't have much space, and the carousel types take up too much room), and it holds 25 cups. If we didn't have this one, I'd consider the drawer kind. It wouldn't take up more space since the machine sits on it, and you just close the drawer and they disappear!
http://www.bedb … asp?SKU=17470116

Why not try using a basket from an old dishwasher.
http://www.thri … 6582669.tip.html
It's frugal and free!

I don't know the dementions, but would they fit in the holes of one of those spice carosels?

Here is a metal one but you can find the wooden ones often at thrift shops.

Good Luck!

Keurig just came out with a storage drawer that you put under your machine; it holds 36 k cups! It's great, takes up no room, and since we use the small machine, there is room on top of the drawer for a sugar bowl and a container for sweetener packets. I used my 5.00 off coupon from BB&B, so it ended up costing just under 20.00. Check it out at BB&B either online or your local store.

I bought the Breville one that Mrs. Story did too, also at Bed Bath and Beyond with their coupons. By the time you find an alternative that works, you will probably spend the same amount of money that you would have for the item that was meant to be used. If you are trying not to spend money, then stick with the bowl!

What about a wooden cigar box? if you search Google Images there are many beautiful designs.

I only purchase two different types and I store them in a pretty wicker basket that has a fabric liner. I think it's much prettier than the holders on the market.

I bought a wire basket that had four sections in it in the bath department at Walmart, I stack my Keurig pods in each section and put it by my Keurig coffee maker..