Inexpensive K-cup Holder

I needed a holder for my Keurig K-cups but did not want to spend $25-$50 for it. I went to a local 2nd hand store and found a wooden revolving spice rack for $2.90. The cups fit perfectly in the holes and I can paint it to match my decor if I want.

By jill from Blue Bell, PA

Spice rack for Keurig K-cups

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 180 Feedbacks

Hi... I don't use this brand of coffee. But I had to drop you a note to tell you how smart your idea is. Thank you for sharing.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 115 Feedbacks

I don't drink coffee but I think this is a great idea!

Great idea!

Great idea for those who use K-Cups. I do have to say though that the idea of using inexpensive and K-cup in the same paragraph has to be the ultimate oxymoron. There is nothing vaguely thrifty about k-cup coffee or kuerig brewers.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

I posted this idea a few months back and got the same response. They weren't even my cups or spice rack. I say if people want to pay the extra for the convenience they should.

i buy a 80 pod pack of victor allens decaff coffee from(the christmas tree shop)with shipping $30.00 i cant find decaff at any other store that my husband likes this cheap at the store i was paying $20.00 a box of 40pods plus tax

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks

My machine was a gift and I also wondered if it would be costly to use it.
Fortunately, my daughter and I like a slightly weaker coffee so we can get 2 cups out of one pod but we mostly use the convenient pods where we make our own blend of any kind or price of coffee we desire.

If I had to buy the machine, I would have to give it a lot of thought, but since I did not personally pay for my machine, I find it less expensive to use than my "other" coffee makers as I can better control the amount of coffee made at any given time and enjoy any flavor (or several flavors) on any given day.

I used Sandi's idea (the original post); found a spice holder at a local thrift store and everybody thinks it is a great idea. Thanks Sandi.

In These Pages
Organizing KitchenApril 2, 2012
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf87966778.tip.html