Paper Bag Baskets
Do you need a quick basket for just about anything?
- 3 paper bags, all of the same size*
- double stick tape or glue
*You can use lunch bags all the way up to large shopping bags. It is surprising how much weight these can carry.
- Cut 1 bag in half, top half is now your handle.
- Make one inch folds to the inside, from both sides to the center, this is now your handle ring. (Do not cut.) Either glue or used double stick tape in a few spots to keep handle closed.
- The other half of the bag is No. 4, fold the top down the outside in about 1 inch increments all the way to the bottom, on your number 1 this is the same, but stop 1 inch from the bottom.
- On bag #2, stop folding at 2 inch from the bottom. Now place the tallest bag inside of the medium bag.
- Put handle around these 2 bags, tape handle to the sides of the two bags, glue or tape last bag to the bottom. Now you have a quick and easy basket.
- You can embellish with stickers, ribbons, let the kids draw on it.
By Babbie from CA
April 16, 20080 found this helpful
I love it! Thanks for sharing.
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
April 17, 20080 found this helpful
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 7:13:15 PM on 10.0.2.212 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us