Making a Paper Bag Basket
Kraft paper bags can be reused to create a variety of crafts. This page is about making a paper bag basket
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Do you need a quick basket for just about anything?
- 3 paper bags, all of the same size*
- double stick tape or glue
*You can use lunch bags all the way up to large shopping bags. It is surprising how much weight these can carry.
- Cut 1 bag in half, top half is now your handle.
- Make one inch folds to the inside, from both sides to the center, this is now your handle ring. (Do not cut.) Either glue or used double stick tape in a few spots to keep handle closed.
- The other half of the bag is No. 4, fold the top down the outside in about 1 inch increments all the way to the bottom, on your number 1 this is the same, but stop 1 inch from the bottom.
- On bag #2, stop folding at 2 inch from the bottom. Now place the tallest bag inside of the medium bag.
- Put handle around these 2 bags, tape handle to the sides of the two bags, glue or tape last bag to the bottom. Now you have a quick and easy basket.
- You can embellish with stickers, ribbons, let the kids draw on it.
By Babbie from CA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.