Tuckerman (Boxer - Pitbull Mix)

Tuckerman is 10 years old. He is a mix of boxer from the neck down and pitbull on the face. I got him from the rescue shelter. Nobody wanted him because he looked kinda scary and he was old. I was going through a horrible 2 year divorce and feeling pretty down. I deliver old blankets to the shelter and kept seeing him cuddling with the staff. He loves to eat! He was never let in a house or played with. It took us a year to get him to chew a toy. He was so scared when we got him home of every sound in our home. But as you can see, he is well loved and adjusted now. Once in a while he gets scared but we help him through it. He saved me and I saved him.

By Linda

Tuckerman has a beautiful face and very expressive eyes, and he looks really cute with his reindeer antlers! Thank you for adopting a dog (especially an older dog) from a shelter. I hope your picture and story will inspire others to consider adopting a shelter dog.

Tuckerman is living the good life now! truerblue in PA

My sentiments exactly, Truerblue! He's found a friend ... but so have you! Here's wishing you many good years together!

Thank you for taking a chance on a dog that looked scary and was old and no one wanted. Bless you for being able to see his sweet soul and know that you could love him. I can see that he has repaid you ten times over! You are wonderful and I hope others will see that older dogs can be the best dogs ever!

He's beautiful, and I am so happy you found each other.

Boxer Pitbull Mix
Boxer and Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 28, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎉
🎄