Weight Loss Themed Christmas Cards

I'm in a weight loss group online, and we are going to send Christmas cards to each other.

I want to send a regular card and also put something inside the card that has to do with weight loss, and that can actually fit inside of the card.

I was thinking about coupons for healthy food. But I really don't know where to get a bunch of coupons.

Does anyone else have an idea of what I could put in the cards, that has a theme of weight loss, fitness or healthy lifestyle? Thanks!

You could have fun with it - put in a rubber band with a tag that says "don't forget to STRETCH before you exercise" or a small ribbon with beads on it that can be used to help keep track of laps when walking on a track -just slide the bead to the other end when you finish a lap (you would need a padded envelope to send this, though). Make up a fun fake product label for "instant H2O" - just add water -and get creative with that so it looks almost like a real one.

Coupons are hard since people have so many different individualized tastes -and available stores and brands may vary also.

Seeds would also be good - they could plant herbs or veggies and grow healthy foods for themselves. Or just a happy flower!

Sounds like a good support group - have a great holiday with them!

Why not make up some motivational cards to put inside? You could put on biblical quotes related to the body or affirmations like: I love and respect my strong, health body. I enjoy and only eat foods that are good for my body.

They can be reminders to be posted in the kitchen or on the mirror when you're putting on makeup in the morning.

I belong to a similar group and I put a recipe I enjoy on a pretty card insde mine. I have also bought discounted book marks with veggies/fruits on them as they can be used in recipe books. I also made some from felt using pinking shears to cut the straight part. You could use sturdy paperboard.

Good luck!

How about writing out a low fat recipe on a recipe card and putting one inside each Christmas card?

Or write out something encouraging to each person.

How about a handy small tape measure? Helpful when clothes shopping.

Holidays and Parties Gifts CardsNovember 15, 2007
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers