Ludwig (Boxer)

Ludwig is a 1 1/2 year old Boxer. We purchased from a private breeder. We selected him at 3 weeks old and visited him weekly until he was old enough to come home.

He likes to chase the kitties, play with the kids, and run around the house with any of his vast collection of toys. Ludwig is a complete clown and as you can see by the picture, it seems to come naturally to him. Although he is not very good at 'Come' he does manage to sit and stay for a few brief seconds. According to the breeder and our Boxer books, he should settle down eventually. But we do love him the way he is!

By Phishfreak from Rice Lake, WI

Ludwig (Boxer)

Well, I wouldn't want him to be any other way, either! He is perfect just like he is - being a handsome clown! Give him a big hug and kiss for me. Thanks for sharing Ludwig with us and God bless you.

When I was growing up we had boxers and now 3 of my married siblings have their own boxers. They are the greatest - and such natural clowns!!!!! Give him kisses, belly rubs and ear rubs for me!!!!!!! :-)

What a clown Ludwig is... he is so cute. We just added a boxer to our home this year, and he has more toys than my 11 year old so I They do love their toys and are the greatest dogs around children...God Bless you all.

What a beautiful dog. Mind you, I'm prejudiced as we had a boxer too. They really never grow up! Our dog (Brutus - very dark brindle markings) was 13 when he went to the great dog heaven and he was still as silly as when we first got him.

I enclose a picture of him watching TV!

I'm in Nottinghamshire in England BTW.

I just love boxers. I fell in love with them when my daughter brought her puppy home. She now has two. They are great dogs. Very smart and the best personality's. Enjoy every minute with your's. As you can see "Bo" gets along very well with our other dogs. Expect to see the puppy personality always. :D

How adorable. What a great little guy and

you just want to give him a kiss.

He is just precious! I love Boxers. They really never do grow up. They are clowns to the end LOL. I have had boxers for about 20 years now. After the first one I fell in love with the breed. My whole family has boxers. So much personality & so good with children. Enjoy him! I am including a picture of Rocky, my boxer. He brings so much joy to my life!

Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 2, 2008
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy