Flower Arrangement Instructions

I am looking for step by step instructions on how to make a fresh, silk and dried flower arrangements using the floral and dry foam. Also, where can I get supplies at a discount price?

Nancy from Hatfield, PA

Best Answer

There are many used flower arranging books available at Amazon.com at a good price, or you might try your local library if you don't want to buy a book. I am a professional floral designer, and my advice is to shop at Wal-Mart for the best prices. You may have a floral wholesaler nearby, but generally they will not sell to anyone who does not have a retail license specifically designated for flowers, but it won't hurt to try. Hard to beat Wal-Mart prices, though. Good luck.

Woman Making a Floral Arrangement
Making a Floral Arrangement
Crafts FloralJanuary 2, 2007
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Silk Wedding Flowers
Using Acrylic Water
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips