Freshen Up Clothes With Perfume In The Dryer

When I remember, I like to add a few drops of essence to a wash cloth and pop it in my tumble drier. My clothes smell delicious! If I want to freshen up an item to wear, I pop a damp wash cloth in the tumble drier with a drop or two of essence or perfume and put it on for 10 minutes. This works great if you don't want to iron an item, do this instead!

By Monique from Somerset, UK

Please be considerate of the ones of use who are allergic to perfume and don't wear perfume or your perfumed clothing in situations where people can't easily get away from you. For example church, meetings, public transportation.

How can a person possibly do that?

Lots of people wear perfume and aftershave. Do we have to stop wearing it now because a small minority suffer with allergies?

I tend to agree with Lydia. More than likely the people who don't wear perfume because they have allergies are annoying other people in other ways they aren't aware of. Nobody is perfect. I enjoy scents and smells just as I enjoy colors, sounds, flavors and sights and the feel of things. Smell is one of my five senses and I like to enjoy it. That said, I don't go overboard and become obnoxious about things either. Everything in moderation.

When you leave a trail, you have on too much.

I didn't know you could do this. I am going to try it.

I would be afraid that the oil/perfume could stain the clothing.

Woman applying perfume to wrist.
Using Perfume
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryOctober 8, 2008
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Perfume Bottles
Shelf Life of Perfume
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle