Little Boy (American Shorthair)

Little Boy is 4 years old and an American Shorthair. He was found orphaned at 2 weeks behind our barn. My husband found 2 little kittens while he was weed whacking. He brought them to me. Then 2 hours later something made him go back and check for more under some boards and he found Little Boy. He couldn't even raise his head. We didn't think he would make it through the night, but with a lot of attention he did.

He is the best cat in the world to us. He kneads and sucks on my shirt. We love Little Boy and are very glad that he survived.

By Amy from Ashville, OH

Little Boy (American Shorthair)

You have a beautiful cat. Thanks for sharing Little Boy with us. We have three cats ourselves. They are totally rotten.

oh what a pretty boy Little boy is!

Gorgeous kitty .

=^..^=

Your little boy is the cutiest. I have yard cat, short hair domestic who happens to be black with a white chest and paws who I call little boy. He and his sister, little girl are wild but they let us feed them and he is the sweetest cat. His sister is skittish, but he will come up to you and rub and meow. I thought that was so cute, that you have a cat named little boy too. He is absoluety beautiful.

Your little boy is the cuteist. He have a yard cat that we have named little boy. He is black with a white chest and white paws. He and his sister, little girl are wild, they will not come in but they will let us feed them. Little girl is skittish but little boy will come up to you, rub you, walk close to your feet, he is the sweetest. He often jumps upon the window sill to look into the house. He likes that because he get to look at my house cat Pookie Fat. YOur little boy is absoulety beautiful.

Oh how precious!! I would love to be able to hug him! My 2 Chihuahuas would love him! They like cats! Hug him for me!

Sherry J.

Va.

He looks like he is very special indeed. Bless you for taken him in under your wing.

Sometimes I think the rescued ones are the most appreciative and loving. I've had several stray cats I rescued and was never sorry. Good for you!

Thanks everyone for the comments, it's nice to share my little guy. He does have litter-mates- a twin named Little Girl and there's also Big Boy. The other two aren't nearly as photogenic as Little Boy, and they are not loving either. Thanks again!

American Shorthair
American Shorthair Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsMay 27, 2008
A boy scout looking at a compass.
Organizing Tips for Parents of Boy Scouts
Crochet Fingerless Gloves for American Girls
Making Crochet Fingerless Gloves for an American Girl Doll
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Harry Potter Costume
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎄
🍂