Frozen Fruit Cups
Here are three variations on frozen fruit in cups.
Frozen Fruit Cups
- 3 med. bananas (very ripe; mashed)
- 1 can pineapple tidbits and juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (can use real)
- 2 cup orange juice
- 2 cup fresh strawberries (mashed)
- 1 cup sugar (can use less)
- Can add 7-Up or Ginger Ale
Mix all together and freeze in 5 oz. plastic cups. Can thaw on "defrost" in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Makes 12-18 cups. Delicious and very refreshing.
Frozen Fruit Cups II
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 2 cups lemon-lime pop
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into 12 6-oz. clear plastic bowls or cups. Cover with clear plastic wrap; freeze several hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 30-40 minutes before serving. Makes 12 servings.
Frozen Fruit Cups III
- 5 packages. lemon gelatin (3oz. each)
- 10 cup boiling water
- 5 cans unsweetened pineapple tidbits, undrained (20 oz. each)
- 5 cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 cans frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed (6 oz. each)
- 5 large, firm bananas, sliced
In a very large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Spoon into foil cups. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Makes 9 1/2 dozen.
By Robin from Washington, IA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
September 1, 20070 found this helpful
These are really great ideas, thank you so much for sharing!:)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 10:35:54 AM on 10.0.1.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us