Birdhouse and Tea Rose

This birdhouse was constructed from an old barn that was torn down, the metal roof of the birdhouse is from the old barn also. This birdhouse sits on the deck ledge next to my beautiful tearose. The bud of the tearose leaned up against the old barn birdhouse and the beauty of the rose against the old wood gives a sense of the old and the new coming together as one.

By WandaJo from Tennessee

A wooden birdhouse near a rose.

How pretty thank you for sharing. I just had a stressful day and saw this photo and thought "oh to be on WandaJo's deck and enjoy her tea roses"

I felt rested ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now I have a smile on my face, thank you.

Annie...I wish you could sit on my back porch swing with a glass of iced tea and enjoy my birdhouses, birdfeeders, my flowers. It is a relaxing haven. Thanks for the sentiments to me and my yard.

A wooden birdhouse near a rose.
Garden Birdhouses
Photos GardenJuly 12, 2007
Homemade Birdhouse
Recycled Birdhouse Ideas
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion