Sassy (German Shepherd/Beagle Mix)

Sassy is 6 years old and a German Shepherd/Beagle mix. I had been begging my mom for a dog since I could talk. We moved to California, then to Michigan. She took my brother and I to camp, then rushed us home afterwards, saying it was an emergency. A dog was sitting in our driveway with my Grandpa. I will never forget the summer of 2005.

She is a runner and hunter. Singing is a hobby of hers. Well, she LOVES getting her picture taken. In the middle of a hunt, if she sees me holding a camera, she sits, puts on a puppy smile, and waits until the flash. When it's over, she continues chasing squirrels. Sepia photo of Sassy.

By Bekah

Black and yellow dog.

She is so gorgeous! What a face!

Thank you for sharing!

Her happy picture makes me want another dog so much. I'm just no longer able to care for them properly though, but at 75 years old, I guess I've done my share. I'm pretty well stuck with my cat now and have to settle for granddoggies and other grandkitties. :-) I sure love them all though.

Sassy is beautiful and I'm so glad you found one another.

How old is this cute baby

Beagle Mix
Beagle Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 19, 2010
Woman Dressed as a Flamenco Dancer
Making a Flamenco Dancer Costume
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos