Hitachi Bread Machine Instruction Manuals and Recipes

Hitachi Bread Machine
Losing the manual for your bread machine can be frustrating, but there may be a solution. This is a guide about Hitachi bread machine instruction manuals and recipes.

What are the mixing instructions according to the use and care manual for Hitachi HB-B102?

By Kathleen

Best Answer

It should be on the side of the machine.

I just bought a used Hitachi HB B102 bread machine. It came with French and English manuals, but only the French recipe book. Would anyone like to trade me an English version for French? Or would anyone just like to have the French one? Could anyone tell me where to find the PDF English recipe book?

By Larry from Nanaimo, BC

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Go to http://kitchen.  /idThread/133762

Scroll half way down the page and click on "Hitachi Manual.doc"

You'll have your manual!

I apologize! I told you the URL for the manual. Here's the URL for the Recipe Book:

http://www.scri  2-Recipe-Booklet

I hope this is what you wanted - the recipes look good!

Thanks straightace, that's exactly what I was after.

I need to find the recipe book and instruction manual for an Hitachi HB - 201 bread machine.

By Louise T.

Google "hitachi bread machine manual hb-b201" The first result that comes up is your manual.

I do not have recipe for making bread with Hitachi HB-B201.Could you send me some?Thank you very much in advance !

Where do I find the Recipe Book and Manual for an Hitachie HB - B201 bread machine?

I have an Hitachi HB-C3 bread machine but no recipe book. As this is a model only sold in Japan I can only find a recipe book in Japanese. Does anyone have a recipe book in English for this machine or know if the same machine is sold in the USA or Europe with a different model number?

This specific HB-C3 Hitachi bread machine was manufactured specifically to fit smaller Japanese kitchens and, according to the company website, is not available for international purchase. So, the possibility of finding an English recipe book for your machine is probably very low.

If you want to use it, you can break down recipes for larger machines and calculate the new measurements based upon the size of your smaller machine.

Here's two ideas -- find someone who reads Japanese to translate the recipes for you. (Might be a tough thing to do!!) Or, measure the size of the loaf of bread that it makes or the capacity of the loaf tin, and compare that to some other machine, for which you have recipes. Try to find a machine that makes small loaves, since that seems to be the difference with this machine. Or -- here's what I'd likely do -- eyeball the size, and then just cut a regular bread machine recipe in half or reduce to 2/3, and see if that works.

I need operating manual for a Hitachi bread machine HB-B101.

By Leonard from Orange, TX

Leonard, did you get your manual? I looked and found one. *l* I can send it to you if you want.

I need a manual for a Hitachi HB-D102 Bread Maker. I am looking for preferably a free website where I can print it out.

By Patricia from Lufkin, TX

Patricia- I did a quick web search and found the manual posted as a pdf here:

http://www.manu  94bf5fec2c38.pdf

If fehlman's link isn't good you can try http://www.retrevo.com/

I lost my manual and recipe book for Hitachi bread maker HB-D102. How can I get a replace one? I appreciate your information. My machine is new. I want to use it. Thanks for your help.

By Ana from Jamaica, NY

Try finding it at Retrevo.com

You could go to hatachi.com, or call 1-800-448-2244,

or e -mail them at customerservice.ce AT hal.hitachi.com

I have found a very nice manual that can be printed out.

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/356413/Hitachi-Hb-B101.html
You may have to copy and paste it, to use it.

Anyone with a recipe book for the HB B101, I would greatly appreciate a copy!
:) Thanks so much!

A quick note  while reading the owner's manual, I noticed there are basic recipes for white bread in there. And, it tells you when to add raisins, if you want raisin bread.

I bought a used HB-b101 bread machine. The measuring cup is missing. What are the equivalents?

By Martha from Mobile, AL

Just measure according to the loaf size. All bread machines are the same. You can Google the manual if needed.

What am I doing wrong? Why is the crust so hard?

By Betsy

There could be many problems leading to a hard crust. We need more information to be able to offer a possible reason, such as: specific recipe and any changes you may have made in the recipe, brand, age and specifications of the breadmaker, etc.

I have just gotten the HB B101 bread machine. But I don't have any directions or recipes. Help!

By Linda P

Almost all machine manuals and instructions can be found online. Here is the instruction manual for your bread machine:

http://www.brea  -B101-Manual.pdf

All I did was enter the machine's model number into Google. Good luck with your machine!

I'm looking for a manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 automatic home bakery, bread machine. I have the machine, but no manual. Regards.

By Ruth

You can usually find manuals online just by running a search. Check out this link: http://mypdfman  .com/dref/601550

I have this breadmaker and I lost the recipe book that comes with it. I have the instruction manual. How can I get a copy of the recipe or cookbook that comes with it?

By Ann J.

Don't fret the Hitachi recipes. Use any bread recipe you like. That's been working for me since I bought my first bread machine over 20 years ago. Also, consider using your machine for initial kneading only. Your manual will list the time for each machine step. Then stop the machine and do final kneading/shaping manually. Whether you wish to bake a round loaf or regular loaf pans or whatever.

How do I find a user manual for a Hitachi bread machine HB 8101?

By kay G

I am looking for a manual for this Hitachi bread machine, HB-B201.

By Molly C

Here's a pdf download: http://pdfsb.co  r+manual+hb+b201

It may also be available at www.manualsonline.com

I need the manual for a Hitachi bread machine, model hb-b301.

By Gerald

http://www.retrevo.com/

http://www.manualsonline.com/

One of these should do the trick.

My Hitachi bread machine pan keeps popping out of the lock during the first knead, turning the machine off. It just doesn't seem to be locking properly. Any suggestions?

By Kathy from Long Island

Take it back where you got it from, good luck.

My grandson has gluten allergies and I was lucky enough to find a machine that I could afford, but unfortunately there is no manual, can you help me out?
Thanks.

By Maria

I have a Hitachi bread maker and have lost my recipe book. Where can I find one?

By Carol L.

I need the instruction manual for the HB=B101 breadmaker. Thank you for your help in advance.

By Celia H.

I have a Hitachi HB-B101 bread machine and I have lost my recipe book and all I need is the one recipe that makes the white bread. I also need the ingredients and how they are listed.

Thank You,
Sherry from Wasilla, AK

I have the Hitachi HB-B101 bread maker and do not have the recipe book. I never received one. Is there a way I could get one? Thank you for your time.

Tanya from Medical Lake, WA

Answers:

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I don't know how you can get a manual, but to use the machine, any recipe using 2 or 3 cups of flour will work. Add ingredients in this order: liquids, dry ingredients, yeast last. If you can't figure out the bake cycle, use the dough cycle and bake the bread separately in a loaf pan in your oven. (02/18/2009)

By Jean

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I was given a bread machine without a book, too. I went to the Hillbilly Housewife website and found instructions on how to use bread machines. I tried it and was very pleased. It helps you figure out how big the machine is so you get the right proportions with the ingredients. Happy baking. (02/18/2009)

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

http://safemanuals.com/ try this website, they might have it. (02/20/2009)

By CharlieS, WA

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

I have the manual which I can send via hotmail, just email me using the subject heading of bread maker recipe book. The other thing is, you might check out your local bookstore or online for this marvelous book, THE BREAD MACHINE COOKBOOK by Donna Rathmell German. This book has info about using different machines and oh the recipes she's put into this book. I hope you love it as much as I do. (02/21/2009)

By deethundercloud

Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Maker Recipe Book

If anyone needs the Hitachi Recipe Book or Manual just contact me, and I will gladly send it along. I do need your email address though, since this website does not allow attachments. Thanks-Kiki (05/06/2009)

By Kiki J.

I have a Hitachi HB-B101 bread machine and I have lost my recipe book and all I need is

the one recipe that makes the white bread. I also need the ingredients and how they are

listed.

Thank you.

Sherry from Wasilla, AK

Answers:

Recipe for a Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Machine

At the top right of your Thriftyfun page you should see "Search for Answers" in a box.

Type in bread machine white bread. Your search results should say Bread Machine Recipes

for White bread. You will find one result that has 14 responses. If you will read

through those responses you will find one from Trudy Powell who gives a recipe from her

Hitachi breadmaker book. (10/17/2006)

By Grandma Margie

Sorry that this is so late, but I have the same machine (with the recipe book). Here

goes:

White Bread (large size)

• water 9/16 cup (4.6 oz)
  • fresh milk 9/16 cup
  • bread flour 3 cups
  • salt 1 1/2 teaspoons
  • sugar 3 tablespoons
  • butter 1 1/2 tablespoons
  • dry yeast 1 teaspoon ("bread" setting)
  • 2 teaspoons ("bread rapid" setting)

Hope this helps!
(11/26/2007)

By Mike

I have the same problem, but the recipe is on the side of the machine (and it is

surprising to see it isn't the same as Mike's!):

• water: 3/4 cup
  • bread flour: 2 cups
  • salt: 1 teaspoon
  • sugar: 2 tablespoons
  • butter: 1 tablespoon
  • dry milk: 1 tablespoon
  • dry yeast: 1-1 1/2 teaspoons
  1. Pour 3/4 cup of water into the bread pan.
  2. Add all dry ingredients except the dry yeast.
  3. Place the dry yeast on top of the dry flour. Do not mix.
  4. Press the "start" button.

Your oven-fresh bread will be ready in 4 hours and 10 minutes. It is more convenient

if you use the built-in delay timer.

****

If you want to see the image larger:

http://picasaweb.google.com/wfindlay/HitachiHBB101/photo#5157353760644571010

(01/19/2008)

By Will

src="//img.thrfun.com/images/database/tff29373097.JPG" width="400"

height="214" alt="RE: Recipe for a Hitachi HB-B101 Bread Machine" />

After I baked a loaf and it only filled up about 2/3 of the pan, I figured out why my

recipe is different than the one Mike posted. His is for a large loaf, while mine was

for "medium size." (01/19/2008)

By Will

Here's a downloadable scan of the Hitachi manual
http://www.larrylynchimages.com/ftp/HB-B101Manual.pdf (04/06/2008)

By Lisa

Here is a good wheat bread recipe for a HB-B101, and it is vegan:

1 pound wheat bread:

• 1 1/4 cup water, about 90 degrees
  • 2 TBL oil - corn/olive/canola
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 TBL almond meal
  • 2 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1/4 cup wheat gluten
  • 2 1/4 tsp yeast
  1. Put all dry ingredients(except yeast) into a bowl and wisk to mix.

2. Add yeast to water and mix with fork, let sit for 5 minutes.

3. Put water, yeast, and oil into bin, add dry ingredients.

4. Start bread machine on either white or wheat cycle.
(05/18/2008)

By Mark

For those of you that are confused about the measuring components of the HB-B101 bread

making machine, they are as follows: For the measuring spoon that is included with the

bread maker, a "large" refers to 1 Tablespoon; a "medium" refers to 1 teaspoon; and a

"small" refers to a 1/2 teaspoon. When the recipe uses the measuring cup that is

included with the bread maker, it is the same as the measuring cups that you would use

for liquid measurements. For example, if the recipe in the manual calls for a "3/4

measuring cup of water" use a standard measuring cup used for liquids and fill it with

water up to the 3/4 marking. The same instructions apply for the dry ingredients, e.g.

"2 measuring cups of bread flour" correspond to 2 standard cups of flour. (06/09/2008)

By Kiki

J.

Large:

• 1 1/8 C water
  • 3 cups bread flour
  • 1 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3 TB sugar
  • 1 1/2 TB butter
  • 1 1/2 TB dry milk
  • 1 1/2 tsp yeast for bread setting or
  • 2 tsp yeast

(10/16/2008)

By Brigid

I found the manual here: http://tv.manualsonline.com/ex/thread/view/idThread/53813.

Scroll down and you will see "HB-B101Manual.pdf" in green lettering. Click it. To get

it, you'll have to join (free). It will ask you to enter your first name, email, and zip

code. Then try to download it again. It will. I saved it to my desktop. (10/27/2008)

By Brian

For anyone that is interested in a copy of the Hitachi HB-B101 recipe book, I would be

happy to send you my PDF file. Just click on the contact button and send me your

request along with your email address somewhere in the message, and I will send it

along. Thanks. (11/10/2008)

By Kiki

J.

I have an old Hitachi Bread Machine (HB-A101). It is about 16 yrs old and still kickin'!

I love the bread it makes and have come across a new recipe. My sister gave me a

'starter' for Friendship Bread and I use the starter, because it makes lots of 'babies'

and couldn't find enough people to give it away to. The bread come out delicious!
The flavor was delicately sour and quite good for a fast rising loaf, with a moist,

open, light crumb, this bread satisfies even a sourdough snob like me. Don't be afraid

to experiment!

FAST Bread Machine Sourdough

• 1 c sourdough starter
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 c warm water
  • 1 Tbsp sugar
  • 2 1/3 c white bread flour
  • 2 tsp. yeast
  • 1 Tbsp oil (butter can be used)
  • 1 Tbsp Vital Wheat Gluten (adjust if necessary)

Place the ingredients in the bread machine using the standard white bread setting. If

the bread tends to collapse, cut the 1/2 cup of warm water by 1-2 Tablespoons. Makes 1

half pound loaf.
(06/04/2009)

By Dejevu

I have just moved and have lost my recipe book for my Hitachi HB D102 bread machine. Does anyone know where I can get a copy? Thank you.

I need to find the owner manual for Hitachi Bread Maker (1988) HB B102. I am looking for the bread recipes. Can anyone help? Thanks.