Hitachi Bread Machine Instruction Manuals and Recipes

Losing the manual for your bread machine can be frustrating, but there may be a solution. This is a guide about Hitachi bread machine instruction manuals and recipes.

Hitachi Bread Machine
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have an Hitachi HB-C3 bread machine but no recipe book. As this is a model only sold in Japan I can only find a recipe book in Japanese. Does anyone have a recipe book in English for this machine or know if the same machine is sold in the USA or Europe with a different model number?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Here's two ideas -- find someone who reads Japanese to translate the recipes for you. (Might be a tough thing to do!!) Or, measure the size of the loaf of bread that it makes or the capacity of the loaf tin, and compare that to some other machine, for which you have recipes. Try to find a machine that makes small loaves, since that seems to be the difference with this machine. Or -- here's what I'd likely do -- eyeball the size, and then just cut a regular bread machine recipe in half or reduce to 2/3, and see if that works.

Read More Answers...

I have found a very nice manual that can be printed out.

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/356413/Hitachi-Hb-B101.html
    You may have to copy and paste it, to use it.

Anyone with a recipe book for the HB B101, I would greatly appreciate a copy!
    :) Thanks so much!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A quick note  while reading the owner's manual, I noticed there are basic recipes for white bread in there. And, it tells you when to add raisins, if you want raisin bread.

I bought a used HB-b101 bread machine. The measuring cup is missing. What are the equivalents?

By Martha from Mobile, AL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Just measure according to the loaf size. All bread machines are the same. You can Google the manual if needed.

What am I doing wrong? Why is the crust so hard?

By Betsy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There could be many problems leading to a hard crust. We need more information to be able to offer a possible reason, such as: specific recipe and any changes you may have made in the recipe, brand, age and specifications of the breadmaker, etc.

I just bought a used Hitachi HB B102 bread machine. It came with French and English manuals, but only the French recipe book. Would anyone like to trade me an English version for French? Or would anyone just like to have the French one? Could anyone tell me where to find the PDF English recipe book?

By Larry from Nanaimo, BC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thanks straightace, that's exactly what I was after.

Read More Answers...

What are the mixing instructions according to the use and care manual for Hitachi HB-B102?

By Kathleen

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can access (FREE!) many manuals by going to this site:

ManualsLib.com Is a Free, No-Sign Up Required Library of Product Manuals.

I need to find the recipe book and instruction manual for an Hitachi HB - 201 bread machine.

By Louise T.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Google "hitachi bread machine manual hb-b201" The first result that comes up is your manual.

I have just gotten the HB B101 bread machine. But I don't have any directions or recipes. Help!

By Linda P

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Almost all machine manuals and instructions can be found online. Here is the instruction manual for your bread machine:

http://www.breadmachinedigest.com/w ... s/2011/11/Hitachi-HB-B101-Manual.pdf

All I did was enter the machine's model number into Google. Good luck with your machine!

I'm looking for a manual for the Hitachi HB-B201 automatic home bakery, bread machine. I have the machine, but no manual. Regards.

By Ruth

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can usually find manuals online just by running a search. Check out this link: http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/601550

I have this breadmaker and I lost the recipe book that comes with it. I have the instruction manual. How can I get a copy of the recipe or cookbook that comes with it?

By Ann J.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Don't fret the Hitachi recipes. Use any bread recipe you like. That's been working for me since I bought my first bread machine over 20 years ago. Also, consider using your machine for initial kneading only. Your manual will list the time for each machine step. Then stop the machine and do final kneading/shaping manually. Whether you wish to bake a round loaf or regular loaf pans or whatever.

How do I find a user manual for a Hitachi bread machine HB 8101?

By kay G

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am looking for a manual for this Hitachi bread machine, HB-B201.

By Molly C

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Here's a pdf download: http://pdfsb.com/hitachi+hb+bread+maker+manual+hb+b201

It may also be available at www.manualsonline.com

I need operating manual for a Hitachi bread machine HB-B101.

By Leonard from Orange, TX

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Leonard, did you get your manual? I looked and found one. *l* I can send it to you if you want.

Read More Answers...

I need a manual for a Hitachi HB-D102 Bread Maker. I am looking for preferably a free website where I can print it out.

By Patricia from Lufkin, TX

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If fehlman's link isn't good you can try http://www.retrevo.com/

Read More Answers...

I lost my manual and recipe book for Hitachi bread maker HB-D102. How can I get a replace one? I appreciate your information. My machine is new. I want to use it. Thanks for your help.

By Ana from Jamaica, NY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could go to hatachi.com, or call 1-800-448-2244,

or e -mail them at customerservice.ce AT hal.hitachi.com

Read More Answers...

I need the manual for a Hitachi bread machine, model hb-b301.

By Gerald

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

http://www.retrevo.com/

http://www.manualsonline.com/

One of these should do the trick.

My Hitachi bread machine pan keeps popping out of the lock during the first knead, turning the machine off. It just doesn't seem to be locking properly. Any suggestions?

By Kathy from Long Island

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Take it back where you got it from, good luck.

I have a Hitachi HB-B101 bread machine and I have lost my recipe book and all I need is the one recipe that makes the white bread. I also need the ingredients and how they are listed.

Thank You,
      Sherry from Wasilla, AK

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
      Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 4, 2013
      Sewing Machine
      Finding Sewing Machine Manuals
      Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
      Finding Appliance Manuals Online
      Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
      Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
      Regal Breadmaker Instruction Manual
      Regal Bread Maker Instruction Manuals and Recipes
      © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 30, 2016 at 6:10:39 PM on 10.0.0.37 in 250 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.