Tinkerbells (Grey Tabby)

Tinkerbells is 1.5 year old Grey Tabby. We have had Tinkerbells for 13 months. She was from the Stray Animal Adoption Program at PetsMart. I was at the store, buying food for my other 11 kitties and saw Tink. It was love at first sight!

She is a beauty and a princess! Very petite and so loving. She takes to everyone. I am so glad I took her home! Tink loves to chase Simon and play hide and seek with a couple of our other kitties.

She likes to go outside with her harness and leash. We do not let any of our kitties to roam outside. Too much danger! She is such a lover! She is one of the best kitties I have ever had! When she wants to go outside and I tell her no, she actually yells a meow at me! She is so funny!

By Judy

Tinkerbells (Grey Tabby)

What a sweetie pie and Bless her heart that she doesn't mind wearing a ballerina costume. Thumbs up and please share all your other kitty babies with us too. ;-)

Thanks for sharing your precious kitty with us and for keeping your cats indoors, they are very harmful on the outdoor ecosystem. The tutu is adorable.

Tinkerbells in her favorite place!

Photos Pets CatsJuly 19, 2010
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Sweeping Dust Bunnies
Controlling Dust Bunnies
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos