Product Review: Kilz Primer and Paint

Product: Kilz Primer and Paint

Cost: About $25 for a gallon at Wal-Mart

By far, my favorite paint for all applications. It is a thicker paint, virtually eliminating drips. It covers wonderfully and fills minor cracks and holes. I love to paint and change my colors often and am pleased that quite often one coat does a great job of covering another color.

The Kilz Primer both oil and water base are my favorites also. If you have had a leak in your ceiling use Kilz Oil base primer then paint with water or oil base paint and you can forget the stain forever. I have used many brands and will stand behind Kilz to be the best out there that I have tried in my 40 years of painting. Try it you'll like it.

By Latrtatr from Loup City, NE

Kilz Primer
Kilz Primer and Paint Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home PaintMarch 26, 2010
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Old Paint Can
Disposing of Old Paint