Sadie (Boxer)

Sadie is a 2 year old Boxer. We got her from the pound after seeing her picture in the newspaper. We've had her for 2 years. She was 10 months old when we got her.

She loves to go in the car with us. She likes squeaky toys and balls.She also likes to be outdoors and run. When we got her she liked females more and was a little fearful of men. After months of love she is close to my husband now. She loves attention and to be loved. We adore her.

By Joyce from Coffeyville, KS

She looks like a sweetie!

Seeing her takes me back many, many years to the farm I grew up on just north of Bellingham, Washington. My dad loved boxers, and the two he started with, Fritz and Mugsie, produced some beautiful babies, from the three or four total litters he let them have. I learned just how precious the boxer is, and never saw one that was not a loving, usually drooling, buddy. I hate thinking what might have happened that made her afraid of anyone.

My youngest son has a pit bull, and he has three children, none of which i ever thought was in danger with those dogs, which have such a bad rep. People are 99% to blame for those problems. I love your Sadie, and can only hope she doesn't end up with the cancers that so often plague the breed.

She is a beautiful boxer girl. Boxers are so much fun and lovable.

Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 26, 2010
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
a girl in a formal dress
Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins
🎉
🎄