Cleaning a Half Leather Couch

How do I clean a half leather couch/sofa without removing any of the color? Also, should I rub it with neutral shoe polish like I would do for proper leather to maintain it?

By Kezza2Dub from Dubai

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I was a housekeeper for many years and the best thing I found to use on leather couches was using a bar of Ivory soap. I would use a soft cloth and warm water to make a lather, then I would just wipe the area down. You can also use saddle soap to help keep it soft.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureOctober 2, 2009
Sharpie Marker on Leather Couch
Cleaning Permanent (Sharpie) Marker from Leather Furniture
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:13:27 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.