Removing Diaper Rash Cream From Carpet

My son put diaper rash cream on my carpet how can I get it out?

Christina from Topton, PA

Lots and lots of steamcleaning? I know it took a ton of baby shampoo, baking soda and cornstarch just to get it out of my little guys hair!

Good luck!

I once removed fresh tar from new carpet by using talcum powder. I would sprinkle it on ( quite heavy ) brush it into the tar and themn vac off. I repeated this many times but it did the job totally. Sure it would also work for rash cream

My daughter did the same thing and I have been having a hard time getting it out. If you have found a way to get it out can you please email me and let me know? mmackay1986 ATlive.ca

Thank you

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetOctober 7, 2007
Baby with Diaper Rash Getting Changed
Diaper Rash Remedies
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
Baby in Diaper
Homemade Diaper Rash Ointment Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:17:14 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.