Craft: Fabric Covered Notepad

I like to get remnants from Walmart and cover little notebooks and notepads and keep them in my purse. I love fabric remnants, and I have this piece of fabric (in the photo below), which has covered a simple notepad that I keep in my purse.

I either use duct tape to match the fabric or a glue gun. I could make it with lace and such, but I mainly use them for a book cover. I am going to cover a puzzle book I am working on now. It makes the paper notepads and other books stay together and not get torn. I have matching rubber bands of different colors that I like to use with these little notepads.

There is a fundraiser sale going on soon and I am going to make up the cute little notepads and sell them for the local shelter.

By Robin F. from Hampton, TN

Stack of Fabric Remnants
Crafts Using Fabric Remnants
Crafts MiscellaneousJune 7, 2011
canvas covered album
Cleaning Varnished/Sealed Fabric
CD Notepad
Making a Recycled CD Notepad
Fabric Covered Storage Box
Making Fabric Covered Storage Boxes
Fabric Covered Card
Making Fabric Covered Cards
🎉
🎄