Make A Dry Erase Board With Contact Paper

White dry erase boards are costly, especially large ones. Instead, I stick white contact paper to the front of my refrigerator. Dry erase markers work well on it and can be wiped with a damp cloth or special dry erase spray. I keep track of school events and meals and never have to search for my calendar. When it gets dingy (once or twice a year) I just peel it off and apply a new sheet.

By Amy

Home Depot and Lowes sell the sheets of siding used for inside showers. They even have sheets cut down to 4x6" lengths for $5. Lasts FOREVER. I had my husband cut it in half so I have two dry erase board for $2.50 each

Homemade Dry Erase Boards
Homemade Dry Erase Boards
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenJanuary 9, 2005
Dry Erase Board
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Dry Erase Board
Dry Erase Board
Dry Erase Board
Reconditioning a Dry Erase Board
A dry erase board and markers.
Cleaning a Dry Erase Board