Alternatives To A Swiffer?

What is the best alternative to the Swiffer dry mop?

Get the swiffer handle and then use a piece of terry or washcloth on it, just shake out the dust and keep it going and going and going.

I used Bounty towels for some uses. Can be sprayed with Endust to pick up more. or dampened.

I have found some clothes at a local flea market and in dollar stores that feels very sticky to the touch. I have put these on the Swiffer heads and they pick up a ton of dirt. Most of what is picked up in my house is dog fur. I pull off as much of the fur as I can and then throw the cloth into the wash. I found this much better than using a piece of terry cloth since it gets up a lot more of the fur.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsAugust 2, 2007
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn