Bobbie (Tabby)

Bobby is a 7 year old brown tabby born in January 2005. My granddaughter called, and knew someone who was moving, and couldn't take him with her. I didn't want another cat, because 3 years earlier, my other 2 cats had passed away 7 weeks apart. It was very traumatic! I said to bring him over and I would see if I wanted him. The rest is history! :)

Bobby has a huge cat tree, that I bought from a friend. He loves it. He, also, chases flashes of light and likes the fishing pole cat toy. He acts silly a lot! He is spoiled, and wants nothing but cat treats! I have to make him eat his regular cat food. I just got new mattresses and he's having a ball on that mile high bed! The people had him declawed, but I wouldn't have. So, he uses his teeth when he wants to play, ouch!

By Andrea K.

Looks like Bobbie is having a pawsome time in his furever home. Good for you for opening your heart & home again. Bobbie is adorable!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Nice story, and familiar too. I felt the same way and for the same reason before I was introduced to Sir Catty-Kit who will be 6 years old on Feb. 14, this year. Now, I don't know what I'd do without him. He has added so much life to our years, and years to our lives, I'm sure.

We wish you the same always.

Thank you for sharing that handsome Bobby with us.

Pookarina and Sir Catty-Kit

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Did you realize your Bobby is at least a great part Maine Coon? Tabby refers to the markings, not the breed. I don't thinks he's pure Maine Coon because of the ears. Maine Coons come in all different coat patterns, this one being quite common. You didn't say, but I'll bet he's a big cat! If you do a Thrifty Fun search for "Lurch" you will find mine who looks very much like Bobby.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Beautiful boy and lucky too having that awesome cat tree and a loving family. :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes