Ramen Noodles With A Twist

I like to make chicken flavored Ramen noodles and add sliced cooked carrots in to it. I buy a can of Libby's sliced carrots and just add some to the bottom of the bowl of noodles. It makes a great lunch and is another way to get your kids to eat more veggies.

Anna

when things get tight with my lunch money, ramen noodles are great. i always "crunch" the noodles first (hit them against the counter to make them into bite size pieces) and then put into a big mug with water just to the top of the noodles and add any frozen veggies ive found on sale (im lucky enuf to have a freezer where i work). microwave for 2 min and add the seasoning. sometimes i even put some mrs dash in too to spice it up.

we like to make ramen noodles with eggs....sounds funny but it's good just boil the noodles drain add seasoning and 2 tbs butter and an egg or to and cook again til eggs are done....good for or with any meal...

I always add veggies and meat to my ramen noodles so that I have a one-dish meal. I live alone and don't want to prepare a big meal just for me. Sometimes I need to add a little more water and a little bouillon crystals. Still quick & easy.

I Love Ramen Noodles!

I like ramen with cottage cheese. It sounds gross, but it makes it creamy and adds protein. Also, if you have a little bit of leftover Chinese food add it to the ramen for a quick Asian soup.

I like chicken ramen noodles I like spicy so I add some hot sauce to it or sometimes sprinkle red crushed pepper maybe make a grilled cheese on the side.Yummy.

As long as I can remember, I have been adding chili to my ramen noodles. First I boil the water, then I add the ramen flavor pack, next I put the noodle/noodles in (some break their's up, some do not). I turn off the heat, cover it and let it set for about 5 minutes. Then I open a can of Hormel chili (with beans) and pour it in. Like Tony the Tiger says, "It's great!"