Maddie (English Springer Spaniel)

Maddie is an 8 year old English Springer Spaniel. I got Maddie when she was 12 weeks old from a rescue. Her previous owners couldn't manage her. Mainly she likes running around like a nutter with a stick in her mouth, then dropping it for me to throw for her. She also likes to pinch the tea towels from the kitchen and run around with them too!

Maddie is a gift from God to me. She is my best friend, and companion. She gives me a reason to get up in the morning, and even at her age now she is helping around the house, picking up things that I drop and her new trick is taking the washing out of the machine for me, although she does like to play with the socks and they are getting longer and longer!

By Ann

Sweet! That's cute that she's a tea towel klepto. ;-)

English Springer Spaniel
English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 1, 2010
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Ivy Leaf
Growing English Ivy
English Ivy on Brick Wall
Getting Rid of English Ivy
🎉
🎄