Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

How much does a chihuahua/pincher usually weigh? Mine is 10 weeks and is already 5.5 pounds. I was told he was a pure chihuahua, but the vet said something different. He said he could weigh up to 15 pounds. I'm scared.

Mary from Chicago

By

By philleman12/05/2013

I have a sweet chocolate girl that is 10 lbs. My son-in-law has her blue merle brother and he is about 12. Both are such wonderful dogs we are getting 2 more in the family. The breeder I found does the ears and tail. They look sharp like that, I think. I love my baby, she goes everyplace with me and was easy to house train. She is a clown and a talker.

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By Tena P.07/15/2013

Here is a pic :)

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By Tena P.07/15/2013

I am pretty sure my baby, Cora, is a min pin chihuahua mix with some terrier as well. She weighs 15 pounds and wears small harnesses and shirts. She's got a mix of long and short hair and all the attitude of both breeds. She's very loving and loyal, but also very stubborn. She has a tail that curls completely over her back side and a little lioness looking mane around her face/neck. I love her more than anything, and I couldn't imagination any other dog being a better fit!

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By sara.2803/20/2013

Buddy..... Okay I'll stop posting pics now xx

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By sara.2803/20/2013

Buddy x

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By sara.2803/20/2013

This is Buddy, four months old xxx best dog ever xxx

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By Chaparra11/04/2011

I can not believe that we have a chipin dog. No wonder he doesn't look like a chihuahua. And it was so easy to train him. His name is Goliat, because his been raise with pit bulls, and he thinks his bigger next to them.

jenny.ramirez12 AT yahoo com

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By Frederic Coos C.11/02/2011

Hi, meet Cookie! He's my 1.5 year old Chi-minpin and weighs about 4 kgs, appr. 8 pounds. He can be a stubborn pain in the @ss, but I love him to bits and can't imagine not having him in the house. During daytime he's a real fierce minpin and when the evening falls he becomes a cuddly Chihuahua. My personal Jekyll and Hide and his latest trick is to roll over. I love my extremely smart little doggie ;-)

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By Sakura198809/17/2011

I'm so happy I found this web page!! I've been curious for the longest time what my Vader was <3 I love him so much!! He just turned 6 month's old and I would not trade him for anything in this world!! This is the best breed of dog I have ever had very very smart! Love's watching TV and curling up in the covers. He is very kind to children, as long as he is in introduced to them same with people. Very Shy and Scared & first but with in 10 minutes you can't keep him off you. I Love My Vader <3

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By I love Defense09/14/2011

This is Defense. He is 3 years old and such a loveable pet. He is very very smart. I call him our little human. I always felt like he was a mix. He always looked too big to be a poor chihuahua and his features don't fully match a chihuahuas. Defense weighs 10 pounds and abut 18 inches. I started researching mixed breeds and I really think that Defense is a chipin! There are so many other chipins on this site that are identical to Defense!

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By BethMinChi07/14/2011

How Lexi came to US, how I fell in love! <3 (this is the pic that was online that made my heart skip a beat and drive to another county just to get her that night! lol

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By BethMinChi07/14/2011

Lexi puppy love! Too prissy to lay on the concrete she needs her blankies!

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By BethMinChi07/14/2011

Our Baby Girl Lexi!

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By BethMinChi07/14/2011

This is Lexi, she came to us the quite literally the size of a child's juice box! She has been AWESOME for our family. She is great with my two children, we call her "catdog" because she always wants to be in the window sill basking in the sun. She is really smart! I was surprised how easily she has been to train. When we bought her she was only 4 weeks unfortunately , the vet said she had not been weened and weighed less than a half a lb. We bottle fed her formula until she was about 7 weeks which was fun I must admit. There were only two pups where she came from but now we wish we had bought her brother too. To us she was a rescue, the "breeder" didn't have her in the best conditions, she instantly settled in to being our spoiled baby girl the minute we got her home. She is very protective! We laugh because when someone comes to the door they get scared because she sounds like a huge dog until they open the door and see how tiny she is. I worked with animals for 8 years with no pets, so I did a lot of research when looking for a pet. But when I saw her pic online I fell in love instantly.

She is now 5 months old and only weighs 5.5lbs the vet said she may max out at 6 lbs. She is definitely my sons new little sister and my baby!! I would recommend the breed to anyone. She is perfect!

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By happypuppies05/25/2011

Max age: 10 months Breed: Chi/Pin mix looking for a home. West Palm Beach Florida. contact: sunnydays82@hotmail.com Friendly and Playful, has all shots.

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

By kelly marie04/05/2011

This pup has found us and we love him so much. He is great with a wonderful temperament. Not to sure if he is a Chipin or not, so we have come here. If someone could help me identify his breed that would be greatly appreciated. Regardless, he is awesome and we love him <3

RE: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix

How much does a chihuahua/pincher usually weigh?