Cleaning Glass Shelves

How do you keep glass shelf in a curio cabinet sparkling clean?

Pat from Cedar Hill, TX

Well, clean them as often as needed that is how...just like a window, remove the items, clean the shelves with windex, alcohol or vinegar, etc. wipe off the items as you put them back and you are done. there is no easy way..which is why I don't have knick knacks. Good Luck

I do enjoy displaying and cleaning my knick knacks -which I do quite often. My question was: how do you keep the shelves sparkling clean. You know, if you go into a jewelry and/or knick knack store their shelves are always sparkling clean. How do you achieve this look?

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureMay 6, 2007
Man putting in Corner Shelves
Building Corner Shelves
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass